Anime Conji

Pages Prev123Next
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Wish i could go...just my luck to be living somewhere so far away...
If only I were in the area. Anyways, videos from those panels would be great. That one from Anime Expo 2011 was great, hope to see more of them if it's possible.
NEWS FLASH!!!
The Canadian government has just dropped all criminal charges in the Brando X lolicon case!!!!
Awww.... If only I can go there and meet them...
Good luck for both of you, sir Jacob and sir Mike!
Would you guys ever consider going to smaller conventions say OMGcon in kentucky?
Have fun ;) hate being stuck on the crap side of the world, missing out on life.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Australia, enough said.
[size=10][/h] i think i'll need a plane ticket or 23
Was there.. Glad to have seen you guys.. I was part of staff that helped you guys set up your first and 2ed meeting.. and i have to say.. Those where some nice nipples, and i will be looking for the bicycle fairy now..
Loved the panels! Both Mike and Jacob are very cool and down to earth, and they even let me hang out with them on St. Patties Day! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at more cons.
Always good to see updates~ I was there that weekend but I didn't see anyone... Weird...
This was a wonderful event to be a part of. Being able to support this site, not only through intangible support, but also pecuniary measures while dressed as Bandit Keith was great, especially when so many other people were actively supporting and showing their, "NICE SHIRTS!". I look forward to being more involved the next time I run into them at a convention.

Waiting on more videos from "FAKKUCameraman" on youtube!

I'll have the first part of the day 1 panel up soon, (it's uploading as I'm typing this) I'll post links once each is uploaded

EDIT: I'm not "FAKKUCameraman"

EDIT2: Here's the link to the first video. I'll upload more on Tusday

I was so tired last night that I forgot to put the link in, :P
one day I will go to one of this. but for now i'll watch them from home.
aumynus wrote...

I'll have the first part of the day 1 panel up soon, (it's uploading as I'm typing this) I'll post links once each is uploaded

How many Parts is it?
Btw Awesome!!
aumynus wrote...

Thank you so much for posting this, this was the only panel I missed! xD;

The weather was miserable, but being able to meet Jacob and Mike definitely made the con for me! I hope you guys get invited to come back next year!
Ryssen wrote...
How many Parts is it?
Btw Awesome!!

First day is 4 parts. I'm going to edit the next ones so that they're all one video and once I do that, I'll have them up on Youtube. Also, I'll more than likely be uploading them to either Mediafire or Sendspace so everyone can have them without having to go onto Youtbe to see them.

Shii Arisugawa wrote...
Thank you so much for posting this, this was the only panel I missed! xD;

The weather was miserable, but being able to meet Jacob and Mike definitely made the con for me! I hope you guys get invited to come back next year!

I think I saw you, you were one of the girls dancing in the masquerade, right?
good luck for Jacob and Mike
Here's the links for the rest of the videos for the first panel, I'll be uploading more tomorrow

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
aumynus wrote...
Here's the links for the rest of the videos for the first panel, I'll be uploading more tomorrow

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Gj Bro! +Rep for you!
Pages Prev123Next