Seriously...

Pages 12Next
Drifter995 Neko//Night
So I'm curious.... Now, I know this is a music question, but fucked if i care at this drunked point in time.

Isn't techno a genre, and dubstep a subgenre of techno? Or are they both subgenres of electronica or something?

There was a thread in music complaining how techno is better than dubstep, and he then proceeded to post videos of dubstep (saying it was too mainstream) and then some techno which is better, which was one house, one hardstyle and something else I didn't watch...

The fuck man?

Also, give me funny youjew videos to watch when I wake up... Good songs of prog metal, anything else, funny shit, antw0n fapping over feet and what not...

Also, hows things?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I thought Dubstep was a musician. A faggy one at that.

Wikipedia wrote...
Dubstep (/ˈdʌbstɛp/) is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London, United Kingdom. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals"

So it is.

Forum Image: http://2012rankmaniac.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rankmaniac2012-40.gif
Techno is a subgenre of EDM. People who think otherwise have been fucking up for the last decade.
inb4 Lady Gaga can decipher dubstep....
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Fuck those genres and listen to some good stuff.

Spoiler:

Antw0n Remember me?
House is the superior genre.

Daft Punk and Pendulum. Fuck yeah.
I don't like either.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I hate you all.. techno, house, dance and every other form of disco dancing music suck and your 14 yr old.
Does anyone care about genre? Like if it sounds good, listen to it. I can't begin to understand people who say they only listen to "techno" and anything without that label on it they will say is worse than "techno".
animefreak_usa wrote...
I hate you all.. techno, house, dance and every other form of disco dancing music suck and your 14 yr old.

Leave disco out of it
dub is the only music genre with "dub" in it that is good.
Fuck that and listen to some good shit nigga.
Spoiler:

>Breaking Benjamin
>good shit

Meh better then techno.
Don't be dissing the B.

PrincessTristan wrote...
Fuck that and listen to some good shit nigga.
Spoiler:

This motherfucker knows what he's talking about.
Loner the People's Senpai
Montage of greatness.

Spoiler:

Greatest songs ever written by man
Spoiler:
MrShadowzs wrote...
Spoiler:

Not gonna lie. I actually enjoy the song these days. Piano versions especially.

artcellrox wrote...
MrShadowzs wrote...
Spoiler:

Not gonna lie. I actually enjoy the song these days. Piano versions especially.

It honestly isn't as bad as people make it out to be, hell I'm actually pretty happy when I get Rick roll'd now (even though it rarely happens anymore).
Spoiler:

Heh, I would post some music like the rest of you guys but I would be forever shunned sooo I shall just continue to listen to the stuff you guys threw up here xD
Pages 12Next