Hard Dance anybody?

I tend to listen to mostly hardstyle, but a little hardcore/gabber, drum n bass, and uk/happy hardcore. What does fakku prefer to listen to in the way of hard dance? I'll post my favorite producers if this thread takes off at all.
Yeah. I listened to that in high school. I'm almost 21 now. I've moved onto genres such as trance and house. Sometimes I touch up on some hardstyle, but not that much.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I listen to drum 'n' bass, dubstep, trance, house... I sometimes go back to the hardstyle
hardstyle jumpstyle and darkstep all help me jumpstyle and hardshuffle and iam looking into speed core normal dubstep is good to
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
I can't dance that well, but my bro can, not the best but hes pretty okay to me! :)

Spoiler:
guammastermind671 wrote...
I can't dance that well, but my bro can, not the best but hes pretty okay to me! :)

Spoiler:

good vid man but i think you misunderstood what "hard dance" is...its a genre of music, not a type of dance :\ sorry
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
cbb692 wrote...
guammastermind671 wrote...

Spoiler:

good vid man but i think you misunderstood what "hard dance" is...its a genre of music, not a type of dance :\ sorry

and this is why I dislike English...:(