Which Is Greater Hatred or Love?

Pages 12Next
I been wondering which emotion would give a human more power, hatred or love. I thought and thought then realized I need some more information. So tell me which emotion give humans more power and why?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hate and love are two sides of the same coin. Its hard for me to choose which one is greater.
You asked which emotion gives humans more power. If that's the question, I choose hatred. Love, in contrast, makes us vulnerable and weak. They're both extreme emotions, but the consequences for both can be dire.
I hate everyone.

If I love someone, it's usually damn strong.
Animes teached us that love is stronger than anything !!!!

lordisgaea3 wrote...

Hmm clearly u haven't seen a sayian! Joking but lets get serious
Hatred is the lone emotion flowing through my veins!!.
Most people don't know the difference. I'm probably gonna get flamed but it's surprising how stupid people are these days they think like is all about sex and drinking and they really have no idea what true love is? The reason I watch so much anime is because it tries to teach you what real true love is and that life isn't just about sex and drinking. The reason I like hentai so much is because it may have some dirty things but they also have good plots and stories. You may not realize it but even hentai shows things about true love.
So I think I'm gonna go with love.
lordisgaea3 wrote...

That is in anime, if shit occurs in real life though hatred will always be stronger. its just human nature.
lordisgaea3 wrote...

And then I saw bokurano, end of evangellyfish, chaos;head, and denpa teki na kanojo
It's a cold world...... no mercy.
I feel they give each power in different situations. Hatred gives you power to defeat your enemy or carry out revenge. Love gives you the power to forgive and to be with your loved one no matter what gets in your way. There both needed to survive in life.
Hatred is much more prevalent in human nature. For thousands of years, before the first real civilizations, nomadic humans would kill most people they came across. The only people you regularly interacted with would be your extended family which you traveled with, and if you were to encounter another family then the typical result was a bloody conflict with the victor family often incorporating the females of the other family into itself and leaving the males dead. The first groups that attempted to limit these destructive tendencies were those who claimed leadership through the exploitation of supernatural beliefs. The origins of true religion and government.
I think in the long run, love prevails. Hatred will give us strength in the moment but will end up blinding us, hate will make us destroy ourselves. The warmth of love can cure the world. Love is stronger, someone who is truly strong will forgive instead of hate.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Hate for me...everyone I loved either are dead like one person who broke up with me for some other guy, had a child, then died while being abused by the guy. Seriously, love is BullCrap...enough said.
I believe neither is the greater, they're both polar energies. I believe Hatred is the ultimate destructive force, and Love is the ultimate creative one. Love can move a person to do something amazing, like save a life. Love can be in many forms, in many magnitudes, whether it's for a special person, or for your fellow man.

Hatred causes only pain, and can drive someone to commit atrocities. Hatred brings only ill, as Hatred is the pinnacle of ill will. Hatred is to want only death, desire only destruction.

Please also note, Hatred is not the same as Anger. Anger is a natural human emotion that can be expressed without destructive ends. Hatred is what the rotting, festering corpse of anger morphs into.

Anger can look like a young man who's seen too much. Hatred looks like an old man who never learned to forgive, or to understand.
They are both perfectly balanced one not greater then the other.
One is the art of compassion and the other an art of selfishness. As part of the scale that balances light to darkness. A person will make their choice based on what is it they value greater.

Love is more difficult to master than hatred simply because one must work to take in account others who are to be involved. Love will involve more work and sacrifice but lead to strong formidable bonds. Hatred reflects upon one's own feelings and dismisses anyone else. This is the easier path for one only needs to think for him or herself and stick to that path.

Both can bring a form of power, but love's power is that one will have an ally or more to defend their position of power. With hatred, one may become strong quickly, but must defend that power alone. Power is also known to come in numbers.

As it goes: "Hard to Love, Easy to Hate".
Honestly i think apathy is a more equal opposite to love than to hatred.
When you love or hate someone, you will react to them, you will care and will wish to know who they are.

Regardless i think love is stronger, but this doesen't necessarily mean that it is the most powerful one.
Love has caused men to go to war
and hatred has caused men to commit genocide.

as its been said its the extremes of the same spectrum, really hard to put a gage on it
Pages 12Next