[Locked] X-Play is getting lazy...

Why do I get herp. derp. error. When I try to post in devonsfire's thread?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
PrincessTristan wrote...
Why do I get herp. derp. error. When I try to post in devonsfire's thread?

Worked fine earlier.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
People still watch things on G4?
IS it just me or did Morgan go from smoking hot to fucking ugly over the years?
Not much to review about star wars kinect
It simply does suck from what I've heard.

Kinect's only feature that I liked was voice recognition it's always fun to say XBOX, DASHBOARD or XBOX, TOUCH ME
G4 is no longer on DirecTV, and I am glad!
Cinematech was better.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Honestly, it's not X-Play's fault. Star Wars Kinect just sucks... lol

the only thing worthy about it is Dance central.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Cinematech was better.

Back when X-Play had an actual sense of humor and G4 had much likeable programming, everything was, I missed Late Night Spank.
They don't even do video reviews that much anymore.It was the only feature that kept it different from the other sites now they do only written reviews for many games I am unsure about.
G4 is like MTV.....
G4 Stopped being good when all the good shows went away or changed, attack of the show used to be funny...now that O Munn is gone and Kevin is your A typical douche its a shit show. Remember when X-play used to actually review games and give them a rating of 1-5? and actually had funny skits during the show as well? yeah that was the good X-Play! Remember Arena? that show was the main stay for the longest time on G4, groups of people battling it out in a tournament to win a chance to go to Hawaii! what wasn't to like!

Remember Electric Playground? with Vic and Tommy? that was an awesome show that would get alot of behind the scenes stuff for upcoming video games. its still around with Vic as host...but it reviews movies now unfortunately >_>. Remember Cheat! yeah the show where I got most of the cheats I used on the video games I had.

really the only thing worth watching on G4 now adays are the re-runs of Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke(whenever G4 needs ratings).

that concludes my rant...thank you.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
I get my reviews from IGN, MaximumPc and anything else other than G4tv...sorry to say.
Please do not mind me I am just watching you guys silently judging you.
Tegumi "im always cute"
Video Games