Search bar not working for me!

guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Was looking up Masterlist for clubs and couldnt find anything about it so I posted for making a club Masterlist. Found out few minutes later from artcellrox that it exists and went to re look on forums. tried search bar and it still didnt pop up...art posted link to it and when I clicked on it, I had this pop up:

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The server could not be found.

its still not letting me in...anyone can help me out with this?
Masterlist for clubs? I don't think we have one.
i dont think we have such thing.
If you guys even looked through his last thread...

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=86030#3066994

Somewhere in there is the C[size=1]ha[/h]TF[size=1]a[/h]G Masterlist...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Ryssen wrote...
Masterlist for clubs? I don't think we have one.

Shows exactly how much you guys lurk Fakku. Look at Kona's post above this one.
can someone help me either way? what should I do? I have windows vista and use google chrome. Don't want to uninstall Google Chrome because of all my files I have on it. D:
guammastermind671 wrote...
can someone help me either way? what should I do? I have windows vista and use google chrome. Don't want to uninstall Google Chrome because of all my files I have on it. D:

One very simple but yet stupid question, why do you need a masterlist for the different clubs?
Ryssen wrote...

One very simple but yet stupid question, why do you need a masterlist for the different clubs?

It would help people when they search for personal interests and hobbies they have on fakku and unite with people with similiar interests! :)
Ryssen wrote...

It would help people when they search for personal interests and hobbies they have on fakku and unite with people with similiar interests! :)

If anything then check the masterlist for CTFG.
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Every time I try to get into it, I would get what I posted above..... -_-
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Try using, (oh gawd) internet explorer or rather use firefox to see if it works.
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Try using, (oh gawd) internet explorer or rather use firefox to see if it works.

installing IE9 now and seeing what happens next
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.
Ryssen wrote...
Spoiler:
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.

And of that doesn't work, try Cancer or Downs syndrome (Chrome or Safari)
But, Ryssen's right...Firefox is better.
Spoiler:
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.

Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Spoiler:
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.

to both of you, I don't use firefox because I got a virus from it before...
Spoiler:
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.

Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Spoiler:
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Firefox is better tho.

to both of you, I don't use firefox because I got a virus from it before...

A virus? only one virus. IE give you aids and buttfucks you at the sametime.