(´・ω・`)

OMG, so fucking hilarious, I can't count the amount of times I facepalmed myself from his sheer, sheer... is it naivety, ignorance, stupidity, I don't even know. But I really want to know the ending; does he get arrested, will she confront him, what?

Yes, I think this is real. Why? Because Japan is that fucked up. He probably has some mental disorder and 2chan is just having fun tearing him up.
This is the kind of threads that Fakku should have :)
anbd this is wh< you dont ask #chan for relationship advice
That guys' persistence is to be commended!!! Lol
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Lols, Nice read...
For a moment there i thought i was in CTFG.
This....this just made me emotionless,i wasn't even sure if i was to laugh, be angry,cry or pity the guy...

Moral of the story:...i don't think there was one....
oh man im laughing so hard now after reading all the comments since i know this guy in rl. Uh vgperson not the OP.
Half of me thinks it's a troll. As for the other half...
THAT poor guy... he doesn't need a girlfriend... from his way of living: this 'relationship' will only end up in NETORARE ending for him!

BEFORE he thinks of getting a fukken GF he needs to:

1- GROW UP AS A MAN...
2- go to a soapland or something... <--- this will help him getting rid of his cowardice, since in almost all cases, virgins are even afraid of life itself to some degree.
3- fucking stop thinking Dating Sims and Real Life correlate each other... geez louise... that is creepy!
4- understand that when a girl doesn't reply you within 5 minutes it means: stop BOTHERING ME.

none the less that thing made my day... LOL, I'm on a plane bored to death on a 12hours flight and this read was so funny i cracked a couple of loud lulz and woke up the lady sitting next to me LOL
ignorance can be so close too being dumb I bet if he saw denko marry some1 else he would say o yea but i'm still her man
jdlov3 wrote...
ignorance can be so close too being dumb I bet if he saw denko marry some1 else he would say o yea but i'm still her man

i bet he will die a virgin... LOL
and the 'DENKO' route will have a bad ending...

BrokenKeybladeKid wrote...
This....this just made me emotionless,i wasn't even sure if i was to laugh, be angry,cry or pity the guy...

Moral of the story:...i don't think there was one....

oh yeah there is one:
moral: never ask for advice IN ANY CHAN!!!!!!
600??? Really?? ......... just wow
is this a real story? i can´t imagine this would be
A pure heart turned stalker. Sad story but feel more sorry that OP couldn't take a hint, I guess true love is blind after all. The only way Denko can resolve this is by meeting OP in person and crushing him without reserve, being as blunt as possible. I've had my share of heart breaks and it always easiest to cut ties when there is zero room for misinterpretation. I just hope OP can take the shock when the time comes and move on with his life.
"“Maybe a little scary…”
Only a little is okay, right?"

^lol ( or rather lshccomnaiweda...)

I need to meet that man IRL. I've got so much to learn from him. It's like he's yoda and i'm luke, i've gotta take my Xwing and go on his planet.

Anyway, it seems he became like this Because of 2D gurl dating. Maybe i should quit reading stuff on fakku, playing eroge, and all that stuff... *is scared to become like him... (´・ωï½¥`)"
I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXTTTTTT!!!

But still,i don't think OP is going to get happy ending >: i hope nothing goes too bad for him (´・ωï½¥`)
DENKO, Y U NO REPLY TO MY 600 STALKER-LIKE EMAILS? â„¡[]ლ(`ï½¥ω・´ლ)

So how exactly did this end? i cant see it ending well, should have hooked up with the mom.
The last time I had somebody that wouldn't leave me alone, I blocked him and was glad he didn't know where I lived. Probably happened here.

EDIT: Crushing this guy with the bluntest rejection possible might net you a resentful freak instead of a nuisance stalker. She should just make him think that he's the problem somehow and get him to beat on himself instead. Which may be hard considering he can't figure out he's a stalker.
but what happens nexxt!!???? D;