godfuckingdammit

Pages 123Next
Tell her to sleep naked with the windows+doors open and the problem will be solved. BTW why do your parents fulfill every desire that your sister has???
If it doesn't spoil the floor in her room, spread some water on it. Evaporating water actually cools down room spaces quite a bit.

OR.....

Tell her to go get a job.
Talk to your mother about the situation.

If she wants airconditioner, she must buy it herself, or at least pay the bill. Same with the camera.
Hrmm... let me help you out on this one as a fellow kabayan.

Seems you live in a house... hmm, how big? Do you open your windows often? Doors? Do you use curtains at times when the sun shines on your floor/room?

Better talk with your mom so that the 15,000 pesos expenditure can be justified. Hell, it's fucking hot as shit here, I admit (man, almost 36C peak!), but there's gotta be better alternatives than having to by an AC unit. And, a camera lens? Tell her to ditch the unnecessary stuff. Unless she can use it for a summer/full-time job she might apply in, tell her that camera lenses don't make for something useful like food.

Speaking of which, does your sister have a job?

Anyway, if by damned chance she gets the AC unit, better tell her to set a limit on operating hours (3 hours at afternoon, 4 hours at night).

That's all I can say for now, but do update us on upcoming events with your sister.
Well, you need to make it clear that you're the accountant for all the money that passes through the house over there and that any decision must be approved by you, and thus by your mother.

You need to reason her (mother) into the fact that this is a lot of money that could have gone elsewhere and that you are living in the same conditions as your sister.

Sure she's a girl, but damn, not even that can justify spending so much money because she's hot at night.

Just talk to your mother, with facts, accounts of expenses and incomes, point out the fact that your sister is failing so that she'll talk to her about it and make sure that when there is talk of money, all the family should be involved in the decision making, except the concerned party (meaning here your sister in this case).

She makes a demand, you take it under study with your mother, then you decide with your mother.

But if she's your mother's little protégé, tough life for you dud. You haven't seen the end of it. Cause you're going to have to get her off of that position.

Cheerio.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I sense a spoilt brat.
Buy 3 fans and call it a day.
Gravity cat wrote...
I sense a spoilt brat.

=w= b
Buy a fan, I have one in my room and I dont have any problems.
Sleep naked and buy fans.
There isn't a need for air conditioning. People lived without air conditioning for thousands of years. Your sister can too. If she wants it so bad, then she can work for it. She can work for her own camera lens as well.
I agree, you should buy yourself the extra fans. Your sister's a brat, just tell r to foot the extra on the electricity bill and she should pipe down.
how old is ur sister? she sound like a litle brat.
I'm very sorry to hear that... In America, we'd move for a confrontation of both parent and sibling. Having it out with them is much healthier than letting the white-hot rage devour you from the inside.

Also,

I'd take the goddamn fan and dare her to try to take it back. If she can have an [presumably] exorbitant amount of cash dropped for an ACU, then you should at least get the fan.

Also.. favoritism, much?
Sell her into the sex industry. Tell the police and your mother it was a kidnapping. Buy an air conditioner and bribe the police if the investigation starts heading in your direction and use the rest of the money to pay for the electricity bill and more animu accessories.
Darkhilt wrote...
Sell her into the sex industry. Tell the police and your mother it was a kidnapping. Buy an air conditioner and bribe the police if the investigation starts heading in your direction and use the rest of the money to pay for the electricity bill and more animu accessories.

You can't sell a woman into sexual industry. She must believe its OK to be a slave , first.
Shes a college student you say? Isn't she a little too old to be acting this way?
yes that is funny to be bitchin at her age.
just kick her around until she learns.
Has a photographer i must know what brand of camera and lens make, model, min/max f- stop, mm range and lens type. also php is flip money.. why yen? 350 dollars for a air con is too much for a room one.. more 140$ here.
Pages 123Next