[Locked] Your ultimate sexual dream if you could do anything you want

Pages Prev123Next

If you could do anything with someone, What would it be?

Total Votes : 91
Littshepkid wrote...
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...
Nice to see so many Lolicons out there...

But seriously, who wouldn't want to have sex with an lovely innocent little girl if it was legal and had no ethical issues?

I wouldin a heartbeat

As would I.
anyne who picked loli wants to fuck children...end of story.
Other: Raped by a futanari.
Humiliation/Rough Sex

Just wanted to experience a day where my future significant other ends up exhausted, I always had a thing for ahegao and ravishing a girl, of course, as long as she approves of it.
Definitely with a succubus, most likely also involving a monster girl and probably a futanari, solely for the purpose of being able to please her in the maximum ways, and probably a bit of femdom. So sort of like in Monmusu Quest, only with her also being a futa, however it would only be with 1 girl, because I value loyalty.
It when the girl rages on to you going down to the deepest part of feeling in your soul the dream of a 16 year old anime girl the size of a 8 year old gives you the best sex of your life.

"Brain explodes"

†¢*OÂ¥O*†¢
I
-----------
Longevity wrote...

Pretty much. :|

Can't say it's a wise fantasy to retain...
I guess I'm the only one that likes tits so far. My first girlfriend had an amazing rack. It makes me sad that I had to dump her. Man those were FUN.
lol role play seems fun or a three way dbl the action
Paizuri, Ashikoki, Roleplay would be the ones I'd like to try
Its not really about what "I" can do, but what "I" want done to me..

Tenticals and Harem.
Lets see....
I wouldn't want 20+ very attractive shaven Japanese virgin girls cosplaying as different female anime characters and willing to do anything I say while calling me "Master".
Now if you excuse me I must fap...
Damoz ~Not A User~
I would love to do complete domination, but i am waaaay to nice to actually attempt it~
Unlimited Ammo if you know what I mean, being able to summon any girl or character that I want from any manga, world, etc. Main example: THe girls from To Love-Ru or the girls from power play. Also, I can shadow clone and feel each sensation. For the heck of it,make all the pleasure nerves at maximum levels, ahegao and bukkakes for everyone.

Edit: Oh real life? Shit. Having girls constantly having sex with me in my daily life and they are into most of the shit listed.
Damoz ~Not A User~
gizgal wrote...
Longevity wrote...

Pretty much. :|

Can't say it's a wise fantasy to retain...

There ARE cute of age loli girls, i hope you know~
Longevity wrote...

As a semi-proud lover of Loli, I can safely say that's a load of bunk. I bear no sexual attraction to real world children.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Longevity wrote...

As a semi-proud lover of Loli, I can safely say that's a load of bunk. I bear no sexual attraction to real world children.

So you bear sexual attraction to something that resembles children? Still a sick mother fucker.
sakabato24 World Warrior
If I could, I'd rather turn 2D and have sex with all the 2D women that I love.

That, or they all become 3D and we can have sex that way. :P
Getting dominated by a girl and a futa at the same time.

My kind of threesome.
The Randomness wrote...
Humiliation/Rough Sex

Just wanted to experience a day where my future significant other ends up exhausted, I always had a thing for ahegao and ravishing a girl, of course, as long as she approves of it.

Damn it. You actually achieved this? I almost brought my last girl to this but she asked me stop (in between cumming). Turns out though, she only asked that because she thought that I wasn't feeling good. Fuck. Why did that happen.

Also. Aaaaaargh. I love all these answers. But I'm not getting any help for my problem. I can do what ever I want with a girl. But what do I do that I haven't already or can't do with her normally?!? What?!
Pages Prev123Next