(´・ω・`)

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21674384403/help-im-not-sure-who-i-like-anymore
the saga... <.< OP is really creepy <.
Hyo wrote...
Show wrote...
what's so wrong about 600 emial in 3 days?

I've sent more to a girl i liked. Think it was about 800 emails in 2 days plus 170 text message per day.

Well at certain circumstances it's ok, but when the other person is not replying to your emails it's not ok. Not ok AT ALL.

Wish you'd told me that earlier.
cute, no
creepy, yes
I approve of the hamsters and sugar...
VLK1993 wrote...
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21674384403/help-im-not-sure-who-i-like-anymore
the saga... <.< OP is really creepy <.<

Oh my. So this is how it ends?

Spoiler:
I'm honestly surpised he even found romance. I skipped from the first thread to the last and apparently he somehow ended up dating Denko AND a girl name A-ko in a few months? Geez, he makes me feel like a failure in romance.
This reminds me a little of the purple-haired maid from Oshiete Re: Maid. Or really ANY of the girls from Baka To Test.

(´・ωï½¥`)

Can I murder that emote with a flaming anal probe now?
fingered wrote...
[quote="VLK1993"]
I'm honestly surpised he even found romance. I skipped from the first thread to the last and apparently he somehow ended up dating Denko AND a girl name A-ko in a few months? Geez, he makes me feel like a failure in romance.

There's a lot to be said for persistence. That said, I'm fairly certain stalking people just isn't the way.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
(´・ωï½¥`)

This emote looks obscene! I mean just look at the omega sign in the middle! It looks like someone did a poor job in castration!
leonard267 wrote...
(´・ωï½¥`)

This emote looks obscene! I mean just look at the omega sign in the middle! It looks like someone did a poor job in castration!

seems like you don't know how japanese emotions are writen...
(,,#゚Д゚) http://www.japaneseemoticons.net/all-japanese-emoticons/

The fact that this guy, who is a total creep (first stalk, but doesn't stay loyal, making girl pregnant and just ... disappeared), using this cute and sad emo... making him... very very dangerous <.
I-I read the whole goddamn thing I really hope that was a troll because I would be scared and be very mad at A-ko
I read the other threads and they were epic. How much is 70000 yen anyway?
rottenpeanuts wrote...
I read the other threads and they were epic. How much is 70000 yen anyway?

About $870 in US dollars.
THAT STORY IS CRAZY! JUST READ IT! Seriously wtf man. My head demands sleep now to sleep that story off.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
VLK1993 wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
(´・ωï½¥`)

seems like you don't know how japanese emotions are writen...
(,,#゚Д゚) http://www.japaneseemoticons.net/all-japanese-emoticons/

The fact that this guy, who is a total creep (first stalk, but doesn't stay loyal, making girl pregnant and just ... disappeared), using this cute and sad emo... making him... very very dangerous <.<

Thank you for the link. I am aware that these emoticons exist. I think the Chinese mainlanders use them as well. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai shows them at the start of every single episode.

However, after reading the OP saga, I have just realised how disgusting that emoticon looks. It seems as if OP is flashing his genitals every single bloody time he uses that emoticon.
That... Was probably the most disturbing thing i have ever seen. but.. a surprisingly good read.. I guess? (´・ωï½¥`)
wow.... I don't even know what to say to that guy. I don't understand how you can be soooo bad with girls. Its simple... you exchange #'s text her immediately be like hey how are you? if she doesn't reply to you after days drop it. wait for a reply and wait. or look for her in person and talk to her. but in case you don't screw up in the talking process ask her out on a date and you do well on the date. She has fun she takes interest and GOOD TO GO you're "going out"
That fucking does it. I gotta man the fuck up. I've hugged girls before, had female friends, been given condoms by girls. But I've never manned the fuck up.

This motherfucker has more balls than I do. He went that extra length. He pushed himself. I've never done that shit, and I've had chances to get laid and
'openings' for relationships.

This guy deserves a bit of an applause. I should follow in his foot steps...

...nah, fuck that. Still gotta finish my robot animays. Currently going through Big-O.

Shit's so cash. So.Very.Cash.
I wrote this in all sincerity and now everybody is laughing at me (´・ωï½¥`)

Seriously though, I really couldn't find the heart to laugh at this while reading it. If this is real, it's depressing and scary. That guy needs a psychiatrist. I do not recommend applying "The World God Only Knows"-logic to the real world. There are some similarities in the sense that you can win people over using a strategy, but with real life you really gotta use your brain - there is no save point, and patience is really the keyword here, at least in most situations.
F10 wrote...
THAT poor guy... he doesn't need a girlfriend... from his way of living: this 'relationship' will only end up in NETORARE ending for him!

BEFORE he thinks of getting a fukken GF he needs to:

1- GROW UP AS A MAN...
2- go to a soapland or something... <--- this will help him getting rid of his cowardice, since in almost all cases, virgins are even afraid of life itself to some degree.
3- fucking stop thinking Dating Sims and Real Life correlate each other... geez louise... that is creepy!
4- understand that when a girl doesn't reply you within 5 minutes it means: stop BOTHERING ME.

I remember a gal from high school who was replying my texts at least in 15 minutes. Also she started to reply once a day later, at 4-5am. I really didn't know why she was like that, I do not know it still.
My reply ratio with her was more like 1:1. Later on, it changed lil bit. I was texting 2-3 SMS maximum, and she was texting 1 or 2.
Girls like a chase... this guy was way too forward. Not to mention, it seemed likely that the girl just wanted to hang with him for his brother.