Kamidori Alchemy Meister

kickerboy555 wrote...
now i am on chap 7 and i wanna ask will i miss anything if i dont do the tian 50 fruit juice quest??

Nope it's optional
muk wrote...
how do you get 100% in the arena?
i finished all the ones except gauntlet and nothing up till chp 8 has opened up the gauntlets for me. i am stuck at 51%

In chapter 9 of NG+ you will get some quests from Jane the Arena master that are Wil only battles in the arena.
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Does anyone know how to finish quest 107? i made the staff and then will mentioned something about a hot spring... but thats it ._.

You have to have a Hot Springs in you back yard

how do u get the hotsprings? i really dont wanna do that dimension battle again just to get these two ._. im at the end of chapter 8, so at this point its either figure it out or move on and have to do it again.

EDIT: oh wow. i messed myself up big time. i went back to one of my saves in my first playthrough and went to the event spot at lake of souls. the recipe is sold there ._. but on this second playthrough... i neglected to do the the questline for para. so i dont have access to the lake of souls.. long story short, i made it so now i HAVE to wait till the next playthrough, and then do it AGAIN. hnnnng...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Does anyone know how to finish quest 107? i made the staff and then will mentioned something about a hot spring... but thats it ._.

how do u get the hotsprings? i really dont wanna do that dimension battle again just to get these two ._. im at the end of chapter 8, so at this point its either figure it out or move on and have to do it again.

The Hot Springs can be bought at Lake Youma in the Lake of Souls. It's in the southwest corner of the map. Southwest in the room with the deployment gate.
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...

The Hot Springs can be bought at Lake Youma in the Lake of Souls. It's in the southwest corner of the map.

damnit >_< is there no other way?
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...

The Hot Springs can be bought at Lake Youma in the Lake of Souls. It's in the southwest corner of the map.

Nope. But that map is pretty easy to go thru so it shouldn't be a problem.
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...

it still was a pain though... the only real reason i got through it actually, is because sharty is a god. lol.

EDIT: oh, we are talking about two diffrent maps. ur refering to lake of souls, im talking about the other dimension map u meet lyphia and the other chick in ._.
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...

Well if you use all you characters to go to that room then you should be able to get it in like....3mins then just retreat after that.

it still was a pain though... the only real reason i got through it actually, is because sharty is a god. lol

Well if you use all you characters to go to that room then you should be able to get it in like....3mins then just retreat after that.
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
shin609 wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...
Masterwolf wrote...
kyoshiro_Akechi wrote...

it still was a pain though... the only real reason i got through it actually, is because sharty is a god. lol

You keep missing my edits >_< lol
zetsubo666 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Shin609

Where are those artifacts and how to get it? is it on NG+?

thanks

Al of the artifacts are NG+, and you can't get the Fountain until NG+ anyways. I also highly doubt you would get to level 99 on your first play through.

Shin's post already tells you where to get them from. The maps listed are NG+ only (Advent Bay, Mirage Forest, etc...), and the name on the left is the monster that drops the artifact for the character who's name is noted on the right hand side.

Okie, thanks ^^

I have a way to reach lvl 99 in first playthrough, that's using SpoilerAL
kind of cheating engine that breaks through Jap encryption..

Btw I'm not using that myself, just to obtain materials that I needed..

oh, and, my friends says they're encountering "joker" like mob, but I've never crossed with one, could you give me a tips on how to encounter it?
Sekketsubyo wrote...
zetsubo666 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Shin609

thanks

Al of the artifacts are NG+, and you can't get the Fountain until NG+ anyways. I also highly doubt you would get to level 99 on your first play through.

Shin's post already tells you where to get them from. The maps listed are NG+ only (Advent Bay, Mirage Forest, etc...), and the name on the left is the monster that drops the artifact for the character who's name is noted on the right hand side.

Okie, thanks ^^

oh, and, my friends says they're encountering "joker" like mob, but I've never crossed with one, could you give me a tips on how to encounter it?

i encounter it once at yuidora mine area(which one i forget),u need to wait until turn 35 and it will appear....if i am not mistaken it is the lvl 5 map
Sekketsubyo wrote...
zetsubo666 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Shin609

thanks

Okie, thanks ^^

Oh, i know what ur talking about (ITS REALLY STRONG >_<). It randomly happened when im was farming a mob for materials in the bat caverns at yuidora mine. i had crayl by himself, oneshotting a mob repeatedly each time it came from the portal, all the sudden a dark joker mob spawns not far behind him during the last 5 turns. idk if this helps or not, but its the best i got. just make sure your prepared for it, it oneshot alot of my party.
@Kyoshiro

Actually, I want to kill that mob..
if there's no other clean way to kill it, then I'll cheat on it.
it'll be doom for him.. hahaha

what if he drops something awesome?
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Kyoshiro

I think you guys are referring to the Spina Protol. It's base level is 40, so it's not that strong. The only things it drops are Gold Bars which you can sell at the church. It's really nothing special, since it doesn't give you any exp either... just kill it once to complete your Monster Dictionary.
shin609 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Kyoshiro

It only drops gold bars which can be sold for 10,000g.

aw.. I thought it'll drop some cool equips..

like the reaper from P3.
zetsubo666 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Kyoshiro

I think you guys are referring to the Spina Protol. It's base level is 40, so it's not that strong. The only things it drops are Gold Bars which you can sell at the church. It's really nothing special, since it doesn't give you any exp either... just kill it once to complete your Monster Dictionary.

You ninja'd me!??
I'll delete my post.
shin609 wrote...
zetsubo666 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
@Kyoshiro

You ninja'd me!??

Ninja'd indeed.

Additional information:
It only spawns in 4 maps in the entire game, and only on turn 35: Yuidora Mine - Bottomless Pit, Yuidora Mine - Training Ground, Yuidora Woodland - Fruitful Woods (Seralwi route only), Forest of Souls - Mare Sister's Lair.

Edit: Also, it's really not worth trying to farm it for the gold bars. There are easier ways to make money than waiting 35 turns in a dungeon waiting for this thing to spawn...
currently on chapter 8 and need money like aorund 120k to get to the next chapter,any help pls?? >.
kickerboy555 wrote...
currently on chapter 8 and need money like aorund 120k to get to the next chapter,any help pls?? >.<

Well the best tip I can give for money making is to make sure you have a tools level of at least 66 and then farm wood from Yudoria. Turn the wood into plywood and the then make barrel piles. Sell those for good profit.

Also make sure you sell treasure items at the Church.
how do you get a 'hammer of gods'?