What would you like to see more of in the FAKKU store?

What would you like to see more of in the FAKKU store?

Total Votes : 3,634
Visual novel with English patch FTW!
I would enjoy seeing more doujinshi.
Nikon wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Shirts. I'm pretty sure I will never get a girlfriend if I have a bunch of Hentai on my bookself.

Not true! My fiancee doesn't mind the hentai on my bookshelf and DVD shelves!

Your fiancee, is truly a keeper and you are a very lucky man.
Shirts! I want to show my love to the world!
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Nikon wrote...
Shirts. I'm pretty sure I will never get a girlfriend if I have a bunch of Hentai on my bookself.

Not true! My fiancee doesn't mind the hentai on my bookshelf and DVD shelves!

Your fiancee, is truly a keeper and you are a very lucky man.

I am, very much :3
Need dem t-shirts!
Visuals Novels, what else?
Merchandise, like a wallet.
there's a store?
huh i was so occupied by the stories that i didn't even notice.
I want more anime clothes (-_-")
Moar everything. I demand it.
all i know is i want one of those fakku shirts.
i'd rep F! on campus weekly. :3
I really wanna support the creators of my favourite visual novels, don't mind buying Japanese ones either ^^
Even tho i like English hentai manga but the original are more easier to under stand on how emotional they are more then English hentai.
Forum Image: http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Mona-Lisa---Bitch-Please.jpg
VN and english hentai~

less japanese because i dont understand any of the words
this just showes people arent just here for the pictures but the story too thats really nice to know i hope it gives translators a little confidence boost

yay translators xD
While I do like the different series of novels that have come out (I'm a fan of reading... go ahead... call me a nerd), I would like to see more hentai videos on here. Also a little more organisation would be awesome with the videos (Kiss x Sis is totally not a hentai... its as much a hentai as Eiken is... and that was only rated pg-13) other than that... keep up the good work.
I voted for Anime themed shirts, but I would like to see more Visual Novels in there. Are they english translated ones or Jap raw? I would prefer the English translated ones.
I wanted those Momoka stickers that came with the immoral sisters DVDs and also the Fakku! pin was very stylish. Re-stock soon.
More english hentai but also some restocks too like Honey Blonde!!!!