What religion do you believe in?

Pages 123456NextLast

which religion?

Total Votes : 123
I always wonder what religion are you in.
And how many religions there are in fakku.
And what type of god you believe in.

So make your choice and have a nice day.

:)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm a Pastafarian: I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. This is my Lord's website.

I won't knock other people's religions, unless they shove it in my face in an attempt to get me to convert.
That's why put other up on there =w=
I got to say I'm between Atheist and Random. I really don't believe in any religion or existence of any supernatural being, but also in some situations I pray to an unknown God of any religion?
I dont wana tell everyone my relegion.it might dirty its name.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Coptic Gnostic.
The world is very interesting in many ways.
muslim and Islam are the same
Im Greek Orthodox.
Islam : the meaning comes from the Arabic verbal noun (like a gerund) s-l-m. When appropriate vowel markers are added the word Islam appears. The etymology of s-l-m is to submit, accept, or surrender. From this comes Islam’s conventional definition of surrender to God.
Muslim : also has its roots in the s-l-m verb. It is a participle of the verb and refers to a person who engages in the act of submission, acceptance, or surrender. Therefore a Muslim is a person who submits to the will of God, or a follower of Islam.
I was raised as a Christian, but right now I consider myself agnostic, but probably leaning towards the atheism.
I worship princess Luna , lady of the night. For I , am a pony.
I believe that I am a God.
i believe in the Fakku! religion. nuff said. :3
My beliefs borrow [in varying amounts] from Judaism, Hinduism, Druidism, and Protestant Christianity. Basically, I was brought up to be a pious, God-fearing Christian woman but while I always believed in a 'one true God', I never believed a majority of the rest of the bullshit fed to me.

I think the most important part of the way I lead my life [in spiritual terms] is that I believe in the importance of the indidivual. I believe our bodies are a temple to house our souls, which are a fragment of God. We all pay homage to our higher selves in our own way. It's not my place to tell someone else if they 'worship' incorrectly.

I honestly believe God doesn't give a shit who 'believes' or doesn't, or in what. I think God just wants us to fulfill our destinies and leave each other the fuck alone, to put it quite bluntly.

Why?

Because that's how I'd feel. o_o If I gazed infinitely upon the faces of my children, with no ability to touch them, I'd want them to be good to each other. I wouldn't blame them for not believing in me if I couldn't give them proof of my existence.
I found many religions very interesting but even I've been raised as a christian, I gotta say I'm an atheist. I don't really belive in any kind of divine power or God. That way I don't expect any kind of supernatural source to help me and so it stimulates me to become a stronger person I can do more things in my own.

But as gravity cat says
Gravity cat wrote...
I won't knock other people's religions, unless they shove it in my face in an attempt to get me to convert.
Damoz ~Not A User~
I'm a christian.... but i don't got bashing people in the face with it. Plus saying that is very broad considering there are over 1000+ different brands of christian~
I am an Atheist now, but I was once a Catholic.
I was raised as a Catholic, but recently I have trouble identifying myself with my faith. Sometimes I believe I'm Atheist, other times I think I'm Catholic. Thus, I'm on the fence with this topic (agnostic).
I believe in the existence of a superior power, made of many faces and many traits.

I believe in the awesome power that will one day enable me to throw fireballs from my finger tips.

Its my religion, please respect it as I respect yours.

Also, if you wish to convert, feel free to. We shall burn the world to ashes as dragons once did.
Pages 123456NextLast