What religion do you believe in?

which religion?

Total Votes : 123
I guess you could say I'm very loosely a christian, in that I believe in the Bible and that it has lessons about life and morality that are still applicable today but that you can't take everything in it at face value. I've never gone to church a day in my life, not counting funerals.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat wrote...
I won't knock other people's religions, unless they shove it in my face in an attempt to get me to convert.

Actually we believe in not converting people.. mainly because the Catholics wiped almost all of us out in the french campaign and crusades.
I'm christen but I love learning about other religions and stuff so you can say I'm not very loyal to christeny but like many other religions I believe in marriage before sexton and stuff
I use to be protestant but that was when I was a god fearing little boy. Now I'm atheist. Also OP, Confucianism isn't a religion. It's philosophy. Muslim isn't a religion, they are people who practice Islam.
Muslim and proud of it.

Got a problem? Then please fill out your for of complaints and send it to God.

Have a nice day my fellow Fakku-ers.

*Note*
I know there are over 10-20 Muslims here, don't be ashamed to represent it, that is our duty, to happily express our religion, regardless of place and time.
Seriously? All of those religions, some of which are questionably religions (Confucianism, Buddhism), some of which are the same (Muslim is one who follows Islam), some of which are making bold statements (Catholics aren't Christians now?), but not a "none" option?

If you couldn't guess, I'm an atheist. An ex-Hindu, if that means anything.
ryuuhagoku wrote...
Seriously? All of those religions, some of which are questionably religions (Confucianism, Buddhism), some of which are the same (Muslim is one who follows Islam), some of which are making bold statements (Catholics aren't Christians now?), but not a "none" option?

If you couldn't guess, I'm an atheist. An ex-Hindu, if that means anything.

Yeah your right.
No religious affiliation.
I believe even if there is such a being, he wouldn't care about us the way the
christian god would. I think we would be so insignificant that we wouldn't even be noticed. Or he's just sort of lazily toying with Earth because he's so goddamn bored and there's nothing out there to do.
No religion, no gods, no masters.
The one true God
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/935456-JI3ZY71.jpg
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
MrShadowzs wrote...
The one true God
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/935456-JI3ZY71.jpg

Your god is a mindfuckwhore.
I'm a christian more or less thoughi haven't gone to church since the start of the semester
I wish i could practice my faith but I am forced to do that alone.
< judge dread >
Im a christian
very good to know
But as i look at your religion i think i might agree with some for reason.
You have funny ideas how to show it.
And i gladly say thx for your comments and your gods
or no god.
and stay fresh;)
Mark-San wrote...
But as i look at your religion i think i might agree with some for reason.
You have funny ideas how to show it.
And i gladly say thx for your comments and your gods
or no god.
and stay fresh;)

I don't believe in one, our group seeks to destroy all forms of religion on Terra.

All hail the Emperor
I am a deist.
Edit: do not double or triple post
... Me and dear brother are Muslims, and even though we're not that religious, we're still proud of it.