Yet Another New Guy

Good day everyone and nice to meet you, I've snuck around for a while and decided to finally join today. Well, I think I'll start by talking about myself. I am ninteen year old male of hispanic decent but with the body and voice of a fourteen year old (tragic, I must say), I enjoy anime and video games, and I'm an expert procrastinator (I should be working a paper right now). I chose the name Joan of Arc as she is one of my favorite historical figures, definitly my favorite female one, and second to Fredrick the Great in my all time ones. My favorite video game is Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone, but I do play alot of Europa Universalis III, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and Runescape. My alltime favorite anime is Baka and Test, but I've watched quite a number of series. I'm going to college right now, off to work on a Physics degree. Oh yes, I don't like chocolate, does that make me wierd? xD
Hi there and welcome to the forums.

And, no...not liking chocolate doesn't make you weird: it just means you don't like chocolate, plain and simple.
Welcome to the forum!

don't worry, there's no chocolate here
but chocolate skin, yea..
Welcome to Fakku and Welcome to the fourms! Thanks so much for posting so much about yourself, I'm sure you'll find alot of very interesting topics here!
Welcome to fakku! Enjoy fapping!
I feel the welcome, thanks everyone!