What religion do you believe in?

Pages Prev123456Next

which religion?

Total Votes : 123
DarkHadouKurosaki wrote...
Why is Haruhi-ism not an option...?

Because it's not a legitimate religion, and as funny as it may be to mention it anyways, sometimes an actual intelligent discussion is more appreciated.
Lollikittie wrote...

Because it's not a legitimate religion, and as funny as it may be to mention it anyways, sometimes an actual intelligent discussion is more appreciated.

What she means is that Haruhi-ism falls under 'others'
Lollikittie wrote...

Ok, Ok sorry, couldn't resist lol.

I used to be Catholic, Then i became i very causal Christian (Believes in God and Jesus but never goes to church) Then i became Muslim thanks to a former good friend of mine.....sadly he was a hardcore Muslim and said the most asinine stuff that has nothing to do with the religion. Now i'm pretty much agnostic. I believe there is a God but i've been doing a lot of research on stuff like Ancient Aliens and etc (if you haven't watched the documentary, i highly recommend giving it a watch, very interesting stuff despite how silly it may sound at first.) I've also been wanting do do research on other religions like Buddhism, Judaism, etc.
Maxiart wrote...

Not even remotely.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Lollikittie wrote...
Maxiart wrote...

Not even remotely.

Why so serious?

OT: Some points, new guy.

1. Muslim and Islam are basically the same thing. Islam is the religion, and Muslim is a follower of it. Get your shit straight.

2. Being Catholic means being Christian (though the reverse is not necessarily true). You were better off putting just Christian, and saying something like which type (Protestant, Catholic and whatever else there is).

3. Muslim here.
Legendary_Dollci wrote...
Muslim and proud of it.

Got a problem? Then please fill out your for of complaints and send it to God.

Have a nice day my fellow Fakku-ers.

*Note*
I know there are over 10-20 Muslims here, don't be ashamed to represent it, that is our duty, to happily express our religion, regardless of place and time.

Wait a moment, Allah accepts complaint reports?
Sprite wrote...
Legendary_Dollci wrote...
Muslim and proud of it.

Got a problem? Then please fill out your for of complaints and send it to God.

Have a nice day my fellow Fakku-ers.

*Note*
I know there are over 10-20 Muslims here, don't be ashamed to represent it, that is our duty, to happily express our religion, regardless of place and time.

Wait a moment, Allah accepts complaint reports?

Naw, just a figure of speech.

I don't believe that Islam is a office agency where you can file a complaint to the Boss.
I'm catholic but I expected Ashtar Command to be here.
Well, I was born Mormon, but I'm for the most part atheist now.
well I'm open to the concept of religion but I'm not entirely convinced by it.
i believe in Reincarnation and Buddhism, that's about it :)
Catholic, but I always had my doubts
Usually one doesn't believe in a religion but a deity. So I believe in all religions, but I do not believe in a deity.
keep it going
I used to be a christian, now I am not so sure. I think that in a corner of my mind I still believe, but for the most part I simply avoid thinking about religion at all.
tswarthog The Iconoclast
I believe in no religion.
I believe the fact everyone going to die.
I'm agnostic. Was brought and am surrounded by Christians. Here, religion is very prominent in daily lives...
I still pray and thank for my meals, but not to one God in specific. I don't completely reject the idea of religion, but am very sceptical...
Well that something I guess
Converted to Christianity around my early 20s.

My parents were Atheist so I wasn't raised with any religious approach unlike many people here.

Currently go to church every Saturday and study the bible quite often.
Pages Prev123456Next