What music player do you use?

Pages Prev12345Next

Which media player is your preferred?

Total Votes : 132
Vlc for movies and Spotify for music.
Kaimax Best Master-San
FOOBAR~~~~~

Nothing is better than that.
I use WMP... only because it came with my operating system and I have never wanted to try anything else...
Music > Winamp (Switched over from iTunes, since I no longer own an iPod and iTunes' UI bugged the crap out of me)
Videos > Media Player Classic (Switched over from VLC, I'd have to say MPC has served me better overall.)
Portable > doubleTwist on android.
So... no one is using JetAudio ???? That's for my music. MCP for animes
And thanks guys, I'm gonna check out foobar
NO ONE SAID IT SO ILL be brave and put it out there. and i hope i dont start a form fire. but

the ZUNE software!

plays all my videos. all my songs. automatically finds cover pics song titles and the samrt DJ is amazing. the player adds bios and related artists. i <3 ZUNE
foobar /10char
For playig music and mp3s i use Windows media player.
For everything else, I use VLC media player since I dont need any additional codecs. :P
I use Spotify on all my computers just because it's free music streaming.

For my (relatively small) 6GB collection of purchased music, I use Zune on Windows (because I have a Zune HD), and Decibel Audio Player on Linux. It sickens me to say that I use iTunes on OS X, but there isn't anything better because apparently, everyone on OS X just accepts iTunes.
I use foobar2000 when I'm on Windows, but I use DeaDBeeF more since I'm usually always on my Linux system.
By the way, I would never consider WMP as 'music player' since it is unable to play FLAC files.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
warcry wrote...
By the way, I would never consider WMP as 'music player' since it is unable to play FLAC files.

Itunes doesn't either... your argument is invalid.
Drifter995 wrote...
warcry wrote...

Itunes doesn't either... your argument is invalid.

Itunes isn't also a music player, then. :)
Winamp because the visualizations are pretty aweso.... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Nachbar wrote...
Winamp because the visualizations are pretty aweso.... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Clementine player has (or had) a feature (installed by default!) to show and play the Hypnotoad while listening to your music.

A screenshot (not mine):
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/941464-3Z7C4VS.png
media player classic and nokia video manager for videos
quicktime player for audio
I use Itunes and VLC, but most VLC.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Media Player Classic.
I use Winamp, sometimes VirtualDJ, pretty much boosting the sound.
Pages Prev12345Next