A genderbender topic

Pages 123Next
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
How would you feel if you woke up one day as the opposite gender? What's the first thing you would do? What do you think would be the pros and cons of swapping genders?

-------------------------

For me, I think it'd be kinda cool to be a female. The first thing I would try is masturbation. I wouldn't go crazy like that guy in TSF Monogatari, but it'd be interesting to have sex as a girl. Periods and giving birth are two cons I can think of, while multiple orgasms would suffice as a pro.
[font=segoe print bold]What kind of answers do you suspect you'll get on a hentai site, hm ?
Ofcourse first I would masrubate, than hook a with some pretty boy. You know, stuff like that.
I wouldn't describe myself as either male or female. Something inbetween, maybe ? Or neither ? lol

Anyways, I always wanted to switch genders on will.
if that that realy happen it would be nice in some way then maybe my sis would stop crawling in my bed especially on my day offs (the problem is she has the same habit off me i sleep in my shots only while she sleeps in her underwear and t-shirt)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'd masturbate, see how it feels. Then proceed to check myself out naked in the mirror and take pictures to fap to later for when/if I turned back into a guy.

Basically the usual shit a guy would do if he became a girl.
I would be the biggest slut I would masturbate to see if there is a difference.
First thing I would think of is all of the shit that will change just because of my change. Then experience all of the fun stuff to try and cheer myself up.

So many possible cons yet no proof most of them will be cons.

If I still have my same mindset then I'll end up being a lesbian, which pretty much negates getting pregnant. All of the new stuff I will have to get to accommodate being female, bras, tampons, clothes that fit, etc. I only know one female who is a game programmer. My current job involves physical labor so my efficiency my drop by leaps and bounds.

Pros is that I will finally be able to buy women's clothes without people staring at me and mentioning how much of a pervert I am, I only wear women's panties.

Pretty much this.
Pro: No more periods
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Obviously masturbate first and see how girls feel. XD

Then, I'd try to find out why this happened in the first place.
I like my penis too much.. i know it feel to have a penis inside me now after 29 years of anal virginity. I rather jack it to razors and lemon juice.
It would probably happen like in TSF Monogatari.
Sneakyone wrote...

Kona's whore? ... i just puked a little.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

Kona's whore? ... i just puked a little.

You are funny guy
What I do would depend on whether or not I change back and when.

*Transform into girl*

*Go on killing/robbery binge*

*Transform back into guy*

*Perpetrator never found*

That sorta thing.

If the change is permanent, well- fuck.
Gravity cat wrote...
I'd masturbate, see how it feels. Then proceed to check myself out naked in the mirror and take pictures to fap to later for when/if I turned back into a guy.

Basically the usual shit a guy would do if he became a girl.

This.
I don't really know,make a sandwich? Im not really interested in how it feels for a girl to masturbate and probably just do everything I did as a guy,just now im a girl
Group sex then record the whole thing on DVD.
I'd be devastated, to be perfectly honest. I love being a woman. Yes, even with the agonizing cramps and horror that is childbirth, there is something that I find very beautiful about being a vessel for new life.

I.. may be curious about what it's like to pee while standing up.
Masturbate and if the bf turned into a girl, fuck him. I've always wanted to know how that feels.

And then freak out. I like being a woman.
Probably do what Tomoki did in Heaven's lost property, when he changed into a girl to get in the girls bathhouse. That and masturbate.
Pages 123Next