did your girlfriend know that you like anime or, hentai ?!

Pages Prev123456Next

did your girlfriend know that you like anime or, hentai ?!

Total Votes : 125
I pretty much told my old boyfriend outright that I liked anime and hentai. That said, him knowing me, it wasn't exactly a surprise for him.

Surprisingly, despite me loving hentai, he always denied that he likes it too, even after I found Fakku in his browsing history (it popped up as a recent search). Made up an excuse when I asked him about it. A shame really, could have been some fun times. :
she knew i like anime and always reading manga (every where including office)
but until today hentai still a secret until we married.
i hope so...
I will have to select no as I've never had a girlfriend.
Mod Note: Topic has been moved from Random to the Love, Romance and Relationship section.

After performing a search, there are topics along such lines, but some of them are asking how one breaks the news of "enjoying hentai" to his/her partner. Thus, I have not merged the various topics for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I am currently single, therefore have no other half.

My right hand knows that I like Hentai.
I've never had one but, when I do, I'll tell her straight. I don't like hiding secrets like these to a girl that may turn out my future wife. The outcome will always be for the better. She either accepts it(and perhaps enjoy it with me) or dumps me. If she dumps me, you know things probably wouldn't work out between us. I would have ended sooner or later anyway, unless you are willing to live with that secret for the rest of you life(for which I'm not about to).
I have no girlfriend.

foreveralone.jpg

ANYWHO, I don't think hentai is so bad, it's not even real people. ;x So long as you're not OBSESSED to the point you want to fap to hentai all the time, I don't care.
I have told her so many times but I doubt she took me seriously when I do so. xD
She knows I like anime... I am not sure she knows hentai exists. If she does, I am very sure she would think I am into it, heh.
Some of my friends know I'm watching H-anime. I also know some of them watching too, but not really much. Their bfs/gfs know they like anime or hentai.
So I think saying your girlfriend "I love watching Hentai" does not seem bad for me.
Sineのmine wrote...
I am basically the sole supplier of both anime and hentai to my girlfriend. I act as a filter to remove all the awful stuff and only give a supply of the good.

It helps that we have nearly identical tastes.

This feels quite...
ideal.

back OT:
I'm forever alone. So no vote.

Perhaps I'll become a mage.
Thats the problem i have if i gey a girl friend, i have a teally big mouth, so it will be hard to keep it as a secret and even if i do get a girl friend. It is unlikely to be the ONE.....
well I was a girlfriend I wanted to know what kind of interests he had in this kinda thing xD I was the one with most of the creative hentai style sex ideas xD but usually I talk about hentai before I get together with someone =3 this is nothing I've ever been ashamed of :D
it's not something that i share with a girl.
Tchiii, Is it really something to be scared of? Damn, I'll be single for the rest of my life then to quit anime. Majority of my ex-girlfriends knew I watched anime. Even hentai. It's something I can't help. I have stacks of anime figures, and posters hanging on my walls. How am I suppose to hide that?
Most did.
One usually expects it when you date someone into anime.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I don't shout from the rooftops that I like Anime or Hentai. But I do "hint" that I like anime a little more than just casually watching Pokémon, Digimon or Dragonball Z in my childhood.

To be honest though, I don't think any of them cared. That could've been a contributing factor as to why my relationships break down so easily: absolutely nothing in common.
I don't get it..............
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/866092-ZI75KJZ.gif
I no haz girlfriend.

Forum Image: http://www.ionpsych.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sad.jpg
yes my Bf did know about it, he didnt say it was wrong.
Pages Prev123456Next