How has watching H-Anime changed your sexual lives?

Pages Prev123
Ahahahhahah, I see where you came from. That "Playboy" effect, and general Talent(luck?)is what I had the first couple of times, so I don't believe my life has been changed that much by anime, I kinda already knew where about her G-spot was (Science shows, the body is amazing @_@), But with her also liking Similar things to me, plus she watches hentai and anime, I think she has figured out some things too, Or maybe she just had "Playgirl" Luck (Or I am easy to read >w>"). But I don't believe its has influenced me once, but hay, I have always watched hentai, so :I can't tell.
shurekaya wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
A whole fucking lot! It made me gay!!! Well bi but lol it did that and then teasing and toy tips and xD my imagination and seductive way of speaking got better to <3

Its strange but I felt similar. I do not like boys still, but I started to lose my interest to women.

maybe you're losing your interest in girls cuz of the hentai you look at :p maybe they're just making chick look bad to you :p oooorrr the fact that anime girls are so much more fun than real girls =/ hhmmm *thinking chin rub*
If anything, if I ever get into an NTR situation, I won't be as shocked as a normal person would be. I'd say it also made me tease more in bed. Also, not quite sure, but it possibly made me better with my hands.
ForteDollFace wrote...
shurekaya wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
A whole fucking lot! It made me gay!!! Well bi but lol it did that and then teasing and toy tips and xD my imagination and seductive way of speaking got better to <3

Its strange but I felt similar. I do not like boys still, but I started to lose my interest to women.

maybe you're losing your interest in girls cuz of the hentai you look at :p maybe they're just making chick look bad to you :p oooorrr the fact that anime girls are so much more fun than real girls =/ hhmmm *thinking chin rub*

Lol maybe I am becoming more perfectionist man. So that means I'm becoming more like women at the same time. You know, men have tons of sperm for breeding so they have chance to waste some of them to bad women. But women don't have this chance.
I was thinking about it before watching hentai, too. I think I have inner woman psychology which was subdued long time ago :P
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Still taking Palm Ela out XD:

BUT it takes longer now WAY longer.
Well, it opened me up to new possibilities. I started experimenting with one of my ex girlfriends with some sex toys and more public sex after reading hentai.
Pages Prev123