Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

It needs to come overseas to U.S D:
What is your favorite armor set from the the Monster Hunter series?
If you want to make a thread, please make the OP longer than 10 sentences.
I got to go with low level Yian Garuga. If built correctly you got hearing protection +1, health +10, sharp sword, expert +1, and no negative. Loved it until i got to the high village quests (from MHPU)
Spoiler:
imagebam.com
just rumors flying around say it will be but with the Vita out PSP(Classic, Slim) homeboys would be left out... but hey, many (including me) are still hoping for it to come out as Monster Hunter Freedom 3, the renowned name for the US and EU version... many kept saying it will be released this summer others say on december but what did it lead to... nothing no news or anything from Capcom West...

Capcom released Monster Hunter 3G for the 3DS and then announced Monster Hunter 4... and i suppose some of you might get the picture... if not try googling and the wikia, you might get a clearer picture...

anyway there are 90%(or 100%) English Translate patches out there for you people with CFW for you people who don't know (like seriously to those who keep spamming most MH forums)... as for the question for the favorite armor... the nargacuga set is my fave...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101008025532/monsterhunter/images/thumb/f/f7/NargaSGN.png/443px-NargaSGN.png