What is your wildest childhood thoughts?

Pages Prev12345Next
Stylish-End wrote...
I think I wanted to be a Firefighter. Then it became a soccer coach, then back to a Firefighter.
Now, I am none of those.

sometimes it changes and yeah, it happens to everyone..

There's time I dreamed about being a jet fighter pilot, or a detective, mostly influenced by the games I've played. now, none of them.
ForteDollFace wrote...
I wanted to be a prostitute when I was 7 (:/ I feel like such a bad person)

What motivates you? really, that's a wild one..

but hey, I had a dream about killing someone too when I was a child, always had a fight at my school and having time beating kids who mocks at me, that was..
I wanted to be a Super Saiyan, but that is obviously something I will never achieve. I also wanted to be an army general but I don't have the talent for that, but I'm at least enlisting into the British army
My wildest childhood dream was to become a Reploid a la Zero or X. Growing up has made me more ambitious, with my least ambitious project being becoming a robot, and the wildest to become an eldritch abomination/god. It's a WIP. I have already plans on how to try to achieve that, which include becoming immortal and creating Seed AI (this one being somewhat easy to pull off... I have a solid model, hopefully it will work... Whenever I stop being so goddamn lazy... ). There are some ramifications/parallel dreams, but all of them end up with me no more human, since that is something I want a lot.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
My mind as a child was always in the gutter. Mostly because of advance biology textbooks.

I wanted to create a dragon. But then i found pokemon.
Another was that i wanted to become a scientist and grant myself an eternal life since best revenge is living well and outliving your enemies.
One of them is to have a virtually indestructible car that can make the traffic go away.

It didn't happen ILR, but it did on GTA. ^^
I wanted to be a swordsman when I was a kid, or Iron Man, or a secret agent with cool gadgets. Still do actually. In fact nothing really changed except that now I'm seriously trying to think of ways to do it. I always wanted to be that cool silent guardian type. Sort of like batman but not necessarily batman.
Solidin wrote...
I wanted to be a swordsman when I was a kid, or Iron Man, or a secret agent with cool gadgets. Still do actually. In fact nothing really changed except that now I'm seriously trying to think of ways to do it. I always wanted to be that cool silent guardian type. Sort of like batman but not necessarily batman.

you mean some sort of assasin who protects someone?
Sekketsubyo wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...

but hey, I had a dream about killing someone too when I was a child, always had a fight at my school and having time beating kids who mocks at me, that was..

Honestly I don't know what motivated me but my drams changed and I'm gonna own a Burlesque club :D
Sekketsubyo wrote...

YEAH! There we go. That's exactly what it was.
ForteDollFace wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...

Honestly I don't know what motivated me but my dreams changed and I'm gonna own a Burlesque club :D

It changes a lot indeed, Burlesque club? wow, you have a taste for classic things..

I wonder how it'll turns out?
Solidin wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

YEAH! There we go. That's exactly what it was.

Maybe that kind of job existed somewhere in this world, maybe some sort of mercenary, or a yakuza? I've been wanted to have a Katana myself.

well, in true life, nothing so exciting happens everyday.
I would think a job like that exists somewhere in this world. Although it would requires some pretty drastic circumstances for something like that to be necessary and I doubt it'd be as glamorous and heroic as it would seem. For someone, somewhere it might very well be their daily life. I dream of it, but I doubt I could ever live up to it if it were a RL situation.
Solidin wrote...
I would think a job like that exists somewhere in this world. Although it would requires some pretty drastic circumstances for something like that to be necessary and I doubt it'd be as glamorous and heroic as it would seem. For someone, somewhere it might very well be their daily life. I dream of it, but I doubt I could ever live up to it if it were a RL situation.

yeah it rarely happens in RL, at least we shared our dreams, and maybe someday we'll live our real dreams.
Sekketsubyo wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
ForteDollFace wrote...

Honestly I don't know what motivated me but my dreams changed and I'm gonna own a Burlesque club :D

It changes a lot indeed, Burlesque club? wow, you have a taste for classic things..

I wonder how it'll turns out?

I donno but I hape well xD
Solidin wrote...

I can see your appeal to that life style. 'Regular' life can get somewhat.. predictable at times.
Don't laugh when I say this, but I wanted to be spider-man.
Legendary_Dollci wrote...

Then what will you do if you become a spiderman?
Sekketsubyo wrote...

Then what will you do if you become a spiderman?

Save the world.

Roam around big cities, oh and swing around like crazy.

I wanted to be a Power Ranger, among other things.
Pages Prev12345Next