Better late than never, hello!

Hi,

I joined this forum a while ago and sort of forgot about it, sorry for any 'delay' :p

I'm a smalltime digital/traditional artist, and I love PC building. I keep meaning to get around to collecting figurines, but I can never find the time (or money!). I play an awful lot of Minecraft/Osu!, so if you ever want to play either hit me up.
I also post on a variety of other forums, including Facepunch, reddit and Osu! Forums, I hope I can get to know you guys as fast as I did on other forums.
Welcome to Fakku!
Welcome to the forums! and enjoy your stay!
Happy to see a warm welcome, hope I can contribute to the forums as much as possible :)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
hope I can contribute to the forums as much as possible :)

So do we. You wouldn't believe how bad new users can be when they make an account just to be a troll or ask a stupid question. Learn the rules yada yada. It's all comment sense really, so if you aren't a complete fucking idiot you should be fine without reading them. But best be on the safe side.

Also, you might want to check out this thread to learn the basics of how to format your comments with the comment editor. Thankfully you got the most basic thing down: typing a comment and posting a reply.

Oh and if you're going to make a thread, please please PLEASE do a Forum Search. You wouldn't believe how many "Tits or arse?" and "How many times to you fap in a day?" threads we've had because they didn't check to see if it already existed. You can necrobump (revive an old, dead thread) only if your comment is contributing to the discussion and thread. But if you do it too often you might piss off some of the locals.

Oh and deleting a thread isn't so straightforward here.

And finally, if you have any questions about the inner workings of Fakku, like why it's being a bit of a gay lately, chances are it will have been asked here. If it hasn't, feel free to make a thread there and ask.

Welcome to the Forums. I can assure you your stay will be Fap-fuckin'-tacular.
TheBookie King of Red
Hello Hello, and welcome! Enjoy the stay and read before you post/reply
Gravity cat wrote...
hope I can contribute to the forums as much as possible :)

So do we. You wouldn't believe how bad new users can be when they make an account just to be a troll or ask a stupid question. Learn the rules yada yada. It's all comment sense really, so if you aren't a complete fucking idiot you should be fine without reading them. But best be on the safe side.

Also, you might want to check out this thread to learn the basics of how to format your comments with the comment editor. Thankfully you got the most basic thing down: typing a comment and posting a reply.

Oh and if you're going to make a thread, please please PLEASE do a Forum Search. You wouldn't believe how many "Tits or arse?" and "How many times to you fap in a day?" threads we've had because they didn't check to see if it already existed. You can necrobump (revive an old, dead thread) only if your comment is contributing to the discussion and thread. But if you do it too often you might piss off some of the locals.

Oh and deleting a thread isn't so straightforward here.

And finally, if you have any questions about the inner workings of Fakku, like why it's being a bit of a gay lately, chances are it will have been asked here. If it hasn't, feel free to make a thread there and ask.

Welcome to the Forums. I can assure you your stay will be Fap-fuckin'-tacular.

Thanks for the introduction, i'm sure this will come in useful some day!
Also, about the thread deleting thing, I'm pretty used to that anyways
Welcome to Fakku
So I heard you were new here.

I hope you'll enjoy your self here at Fakku in general and at the forums!

Drop by Specific anime and discuss some of the latest shows or just drop by CTFG and have a nice chat!
Welcome to the F!

Have fun!
Welcome to Fakku and enjoy your stay.
I sense a good user. welcome to fakku!
Welcome and fap to your hearts content.

I wish to see some work you post up since you mentioned being an artist.

Feel free to PM me if you have anything posted.
welcome to fakku! oh and don't be a newfag and stay out of IB.
cypher671 wrote...
welcome to fakku! oh and don't be a newfag and [b]stay out of IB[b].

...unless your anus is prepared.