My Net almost pissed me off

Pages Prev12
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Thats why I customize my own password that only people from where I from know :D
ExESGO wrote...
Iam1vs100xp wrote...
Eraldi21 wrote...
Iam1vs100xp wrote...
[quote="ExESGO"]
ISPs here, especially those 3 common ones are just a total hog in terms of taking advantage of the people's knowledge about speed

Please explain.

heh, People arent even aksing about the DL/UL speed of the ISP they would just ask "Is it that fast?" normally facebook people would do that.
I heard some guy who had a 5Mbps Speed, but he's just netting a speed up to 40Kb/s

^

Namely PLDT/Smart, Globe and BayanTel.

lol your from the philippines as well? Horrible internet here.
Anesthetize wrote...
My net pisses me off when it catches no fish.

Just go to the beach
Damoz wrote...
thanielle wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

I am quite sure there ought to be consumer protection in the Philippines! Is there?

not really those companies get away for almost anything from fooling the public for their false advertisements.

they steal prepaid phone, mms, internet credits by forcing them to use it at a time limit. and only for specific networks or internet sites.

though there are already some laws that are supposed to protect the public because of improper implementation(or no implementation at all) and lack of information dissemination. it all come to moot

it is also in Filipino culture not to question or go against those big companies. sort of a skewed and really disturbing practice of "respecting the elders". I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's only bad when abused by evil people.

Thats what anyone with more money than everyone else does~

Abuse that power like a whore~

True dat.
My net has been derping a lot recently.
Anesthetize wrote...
My net pisses me off when it catches no fish.

Hard as hell to fish when the net ain't working correctly.
Here's mine, practically the same issue. Uploading is a pain.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/962519-TVEBOFP.png

This company even offers a download speed of 50mbps, but it's upload only reaches 1mbps. This is in Puerto Rico by the way.
Pages Prev12