Unfortunately it seems men will still have to choose between the 2
According to Arnold we can.

Spoiler:
Kouki wrote...
According to Arnold we can.

Spoiler:

He really does love working out
What? That's crazy. xD
OMG!! That is amazing, my glasses are fogging up!!!
Whaat. I could understand the bicycle part. But i do yoga and if possible run on the weekends. And it just have never happened. Not even close.
*Erection Achieved*
Well I think I will visit the Gym more often now.....
I bench press with a boner and women come up to me at the gym and are like "Oh my gawd, do you have a boner?" and I'm all like, "Yeah bitch, wanna see dis shit?" and they all like "OH IMNOTYOURDUDE! YOU'RE SO BOLD!" and I'm all like "Shut up baby, I know it."

Then they usually proceed to just suck me off while continue to bench press, so it's basically the same thing as this. I feel nothing.

[color=#ff0000]P[/color][color=#f02c0f]r[/color][color=#e1581e]i[/color][color=#d2802d]n[/color][color=#c3a53c]c[/color][color=#b4c44b]e[/color][color=#a5de5a]s[/color][color=#96f069]s[/color] [color=#78fe87]C[/color][color=#69fa96]e[/color][color=#5aeda5]l[/color][color=#4bd9b4]e[/color][color=#3cbfc3]s[/color][color=#2d9ed2]t[/color][color=#1e79e1]i[/color][color=#0f4ff0]a[/color] mother fuckers.
I read this article, pretty neet. ;x Never had an orgasm or even been aroused during a workout, though.
Yeah, workout orgasms are old news.
Hmmmmm, the smell of the gymnasium just got a whole lot more arousing.
Nom nom nom.
imnotyourdude wrote...
I bench press with a boner and women come up to me at the gym and are like "Oh my gawd, do you have a boner?" and I'm all like, "Yeah bitch, wanna see dis shit?" and they all like "OH IMNOTYOURDUDE! YOU'RE SO BOLD!" and I'm all like "Shut up baby, I know it."

Then they usually proceed to just suck me off while continue to bench press, so it's basically the same thing as this. I feel nothing.

[color=#ff0000]P[/color][color=#f02c0f]r[/color][color=#e1581e]i[/color][color=#d2802d]n[/color][color=#c3a53c]c[/color][color=#b4c44b]e[/color][color=#a5de5a]s[/color][color=#96f069]s[/color] [color=#78fe87]C[/color][color=#69fa96]e[/color][color=#5aeda5]l[/color][color=#4bd9b4]e[/color][color=#3cbfc3]s[/color][color=#2d9ed2]t[/color][color=#1e79e1]i[/color][color=#0f4ff0]a[/color] mother fuckers.

You laugh, but I actually did do this once.

Ended up dropping the halter on myself.

Yes, I am not the sharpest elephant in the bush.
This is given some of them one more reason men are not needed.
Orgasms are partly muscle contractions after all so getting one during exercise should not be too much of a surprise
Well sex is the best exercise! ;)
I agree with brok3n butterfly, not a surprise to get one while working out~
Although experiences haven been made (yoga)~
Wow, I never noticed that sensation while working out, I guess my focus is just too strong for me to get distracted.

I'll try to pay attention while I am doing it, maybe you're right.
That is a joke right...

If you want to have one, why not just have intense sex with your lover? I mean youd be making him or her a happier person in the process too... unless s/he is lightweight and can only last for a few minutes.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
RedSnow wrote...
That is a joke right...

If you want to have one, why not just have intense sex with your lover? I mean youd be making him or her a happier person in the process too... unless s/he is lightweight and can only last for a few minutes.

Science rarely lies. And it's not really a matter of wanting to climax through core exercises, but rather, the fact that sometimes doing so can bring about involuntary orgasms. Emphasis on "involuntary".
Youth and only youth.
Pages 12Next