What religion do you believe in?

Pages Prev23456Next

which religion?

Total Votes : 123
Through my experience I have come to the conclusion that the only powers that be is

Pure.

Dumb.

Luck.

That's it. That's all.
I was raised mainly in a family where religion was rarely discussed. I am now currently Agnostic.
For the hell of It I'll bring this back up hope you enjoy the voting :P
Rick Darkheart wrote...
i believe in the Fakku! religion. nuff said. :3

Then perhaps you would enjoy this thread...The Church of Fakku!
Spoilers: Catholocism is a subset of Christianity.

Also, Buddhism isn't really a religion so much as a spiritual system of beliefs.
gizgal wrote...
Also, Buddhism isn't really a religion so much as a spiritual system of beliefs.

I disagree with this here. Have you ever seen how it operates in Thailand?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
At first it was Christianity, then I became agnostic for awhile. Then I discovered Pantheism some time last year and decided to go with that for the time being. I'm a flexible person so I'm willing to jump to anything that appeals to me.
kgods wrote...
gizgal wrote...

I disagree with this here. Have you ever seen how it operates in Thailand?

Yes. However, at its origin and basic teachings that are common to both Theravada and Mahayana are not dependent on deities.
I'm not really religious at all, I mean yes I've been to a few separate churches and I can't say I enjoyed it. if anything I'm an agnostic.
Muslim and proud of it. ^_^
gizgal wrote...
Yes. However, at its origin and basic teachings that are common to both Theravada and Mahayana are not dependent on deities.

I am quite familiar with it, but the worship of a deity is not the sole criterion for something being a religion. That is very much a Western interpretation of the word.
I was raised under a Muslim religion but I was more focused to Christian ways so I talk to some friends and well I converted
Since i am jesus, i am obviously a jew.
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
I believe in Bruce Lee.
throw it away couple of year ago..im atheist then
EffipsSciep wrote...
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

...elaborate
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
I beleive that everything has a higher power :P
Im atheist.

=w= b
Kadushy Douchebag
I am Christian. OMG SHOCK.
Pages Prev23456Next