Sad Dreams

Pages Prev12
Many, many times. I only remember one of them, and it had to do with both my parents dying. It certainly did not help when I woke up and no one else was in the house. It just deepened my feeling of loneliness.
Had lots of them when my dear Grandmother died 2 years ago, always dreamt about her passing and I unable to do anything about it. Surefire way to wake up next day with a wet pillow and face.
Had a few after watching sad movies. But I always forget 90% of the entire dream?
I don't have sad dreams. My dreams are, in the exact words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire and "Ted" Theodore Logan, EXCELLENT!!!
I have a dream i meet with my best friend from when i was 10 - 15 she and i did everything together.

I'm 20 years old now in the dream, I have this dream about once a month, before i turned 20 the dream still made me out to be 20. So we meet and we missed eachother an a relationship starts and we move it together about a year later we get married and everything is great, We try to have kids but can't. We learn she has a cervical that is benign but will prevent her from becoming pregnant. After this happens she gets very depressed and starts to make a distance between us. We go on a date thinking maybe it will help, on our way back at a cross walk the light is red a bust is coming and she jumps infront of it right there where i can see, I run over to her and she is dieing and i ask her why she did it, she said because she misses me and that this way we can be together. I then have a flash back of a year earlier where i had died in a car accident on the way back to our apartment from her tumor surgery.

The Whole time she was depressed it was not because we could not have kids. I was gone. I then crossover or some crap and find out she can't because she killed herself and i yell and scream and then wake up.

This is both my most saddest and most terrifying dream.
I dreamt my motha hit a table edge with her neck and she bled to death. Very realistic, very scary, very sad.
TheBookie King of Red
IneededAusername? wrote...
I don't have sad dreams. My dreams are, in the exact words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire and "Ted" Theodore Logan, EXCELLENT!!!

do you go on many excellent adventures in your dreams? lol.

but OT: I can't say that I have...unless you count when I was a kid and had scary dreams where I died and I would wake up terrified and in tears.....

but since those days, not so much.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Once. It happened in my college period. I dreamt that my wife (that time she was my girlfriend) died, and I'm attending her funeral.

Similar dream as you did Zero, that was very sad.. I was calling my girlfriend after having that dream, and hearing her voice relaxed me at that time.
I dreamed it and it actually happened sorta. I had a dream where my childhood love and I were at the beach and you know how some boards has a tie on to foot feature yea a big wave crashed and her board got stuck to some metal object. she couldn't get the rope i guess it's called off and was drowning. By the time she was taken out of the water we tried giving CPR and the ambulance people would put her in the ambulance. then they would say something to the adults it was never audible whenever i had the dream but i always wake up in tears. Now what actually happened was that she died but not by drowning, but she committed suicide after her mother and father abandoned her and ran away somewhere. If i ever see her parents ever again they are dead moment i see them
i don't remember my dreamm
The saddest dreams I have are when I have a fight with someone in real life over something stupid and then they die in the dream before I have a chance to make up or say good-bye to them. Then when i wake up i actually believe that i never got to say good-bye and i get a little teary-eyed :/
The only sadest dream I remember this instant was the following:
My country was divided again. And for whatever reason I taken to the east by the eastern goverment and was held there. I tried to get home, but the request got rejected every time. I cried a lot and got depressive. Living there for moths or whatever while, I finally got my passport to get back home and a document to pick up my ID-card to stay at home, the Federal Republic of Germany. I cried so much of joy when I got these.

I never had anything to do with the German Democratic Republic Nor I have ever been there.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Yes I have.

The worst one was when I dreamed how my best friend died. I waked up crying. That same day, during noon I got a call from my friend's brother. He had just died in a car accident. I was completely shocked.
Yeap.

One that i tried to run away for some kind of shadow that was pursuing me but it kept flying/running/doingfckingscarymovimenting towards me and every time it got in my front it showed like a picture of someone that was important to me dead. In the end of it, it grabbed my foot and started to push me towards the shadow. I kept on shouting like hell and crying too in despair.

Ty god my sister came to my rescue and woke me up.
Yea, after breaking up with my girlfriend of a year, my subconscious decided to torture me with a recap of all the stuff I'd fucked up in our relationship and layering the blame on me. Woke up crying and guilty for stuff i'd forgotten that had happened and was probably not as bad as I had expected. My brain hates me like that.
i never really remember what i was dreaming when i do but i have woken up with tears streaming down
Pages Prev12