Do girls really stay with guys that have a good (cough) size

Pages Prev1234Next
In don't care about the size
As long as he knows how to "work it" :)
Then that's a huge plus fior me XD
I thank all the female Fakku members up to this point who replied to my thread for giving out such an honest answer.

I hope that a lot of male members understand your answers and take it to heart.

Well back to my reply:

It is true that above average is very enjoyable to most women since when they are aroused expect more and more pleasure and I can understand that, and I hope a lot of guys do take the time improving on their size if they wish to have a good time and also have good confidence in themselves.
over time ive come to realize that I have a nice girth. which is to say the circumference of my antenna is quite thick.
don't let a girl lie to you, if she's in a relationship with you purely for sex its because she hasn't felt anything your size yet.
remember, girls are going to have to push a baby out of that beautiful thing in the future and the more they can stretch it out before hand the better.
Size doesn't matter, just how thick it is. There's not much point in having it big if its not going to get all inside anyways. Girth>Length.

If its too thin we can barely feel anything. Its like a stick.

I have seen some girls complaining about it being way too thick and hurting, though. As for me, the thicker, the better (as long as it still fits).

Any girl that says size doesn't matter is either lying OR has one of the following qualities.

1. She's never had sex with a too small of a dick.

2. She's never had sex with a proper size dick and doesn't realize how much better it can be.

^ this.
Ok, first of all, size wont matter if you are still performing fine while having sex. Second, penis size doesnt matter nearly as much as a guy in good physical shape, I guarantee a girl would want to have a relationship with a good looking guy with a small penis over a fat guy with a huge dick.
So are guys with smaller cocks, er... Fucked?
Lishy1 wrote...

In many ways yes, however it can be a good thing with smaller girls.

Well there are many solutions to a guys problem.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Lishy1 wrote...

Not necessarily. Some girls actually prefer a length of around 4 inches, when the size does matter to them. Big ones literally break them.
Legendary_Dollci wrote...

Like what? Most guys who are short usually can't help it...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Lishy1 wrote...

Like what? Most guys who are short usually can't help it...

Jelqing.
i dont know where the info is coming from but in truth there are a ton of women out there who cant cum by penetration. and even funnier that some women dont know how to make emselves cum its hilarious.

as for the size, you can get by with an average. but if youve just ever... tried something bigger, youll have to admit its... wow(ok maybe not for all but...) youd be screaming hahhahahaaaaaaaaa for a while itll hurt but fuck feels reallyyyy good

as for a 3 inch cock im sorry but... wont my fingers be better than that... id rather use a dildo. maybe if i was a teenager it might work? it makes me think of a happy meal... sure you can buy it and eat it and get a bit less hungry but...

now of course just the same, an extremely huge ass one is a different case too, i havent tried such though but, i might pass on that
Is it true the size of your wiener is the distance between your thumb and your finger?
Lishy1 wrote...
Is it true the size of your wiener is the distance between your thumb and your finger?

no, its not
RedSnow wrote...
Lishy1 wrote...

no, its not

Penis size differs, so maybe someone has an incredibly small penis.
RedSnow wrote...
Lishy1 wrote...

no, its not

Body proportions???? Not maybe someone's fault? :(

On that subject, I wonder if circumcision actually affects the size of one's dick, since there is less skin, to err... "stretch"...
Lishy1 wrote...
RedSnow wrote...
Lishy1 wrote...

no, its not

Body proportions???? Not maybe someone's fault? :(

On that subject, I wonder if circumcision actually affects the size of one's dick, since there is less skin, to err... "stretch"...

Well no, it doesn't really affect the size unless your foreskin is very tight and it forces your penis to stay in, then that would be a problem. I believe they have a name for that already.

Body proportions has nothing to do with it, trust me. I am short and have a bigger penis than some people over 6 feet tall.

Some has to do with chemicals involving body growth, and some of that growth chemicals goes to the penis thus enlarging it, some may be lucky to have that and others, well lets just say they have to step up to make up for the lost size they could have won during they're growth period in puberty etc.
It stands to reason that big goes with big and small goes with small but at as always there are exceptions, my best female friend who is 5'0 will absolutely not date anyone with a penis smaller than 7 inches, however her sister 5'6 will not go over 6 inches. However both agree girth is more important as well as being able to use it.

Seems to me that the best way to find out is to just go for it and see what the female likes. If you happen to be on the small side i would suggest you try smaller girls, just as a safeguard.
I hate to admit that I have rather small dick, my GF said that it's ok, but I think it's better if we have bigger dick, well the pleasure level would rise if we could penetrate deeper, but it depends on the girl IMO.
[...]
But like I said before... Penises match up with women depending on their body size..

it's a logical explanation don't you say?
Smaller women - smaller penis
Larger women - larger penis
[...]

this is not true. body size has nothing to do with it. a larger woman may have a small vagina, same as a small man may have a large penis. every person is different when it comes to genitalia.
I thought Asian girls have smaller vaginas than Western girls?
Pages Prev1234Next