Most times you orgasmed in one day?

Pages Prev12345Next
Five times today.
I attempted the this challenge with my ex and I believe it was around the 7th time for me I was so scared to even sit down, take a whizz, or walk. I believe she made it to 12, but them wimmens can last like no other, holy hell.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
I couldn't sleep at all one night so I did it like 10 times, of course by the last 5 there wasn't much coming out.
about 5 or 6 for me. 1st 3 were pretty powerful. i slept reeeeal good that morning : )
5 non-fapping over the course of 3hrs, havn't counted fapping but will get back to you guys >.
bbplayer777 wrote...
havn't counted fapping but will get back to you guys >.<

will get back to us?? hmm wonder what this means lol!
Three or four faps. I try to keep it inactive. That day I was very excitable.
It's amazing to see all of your comments, for me it was like 6 times max, never remembered having more than 6.
5 over 10 hours or something
4 by fapping in an hour watching euphoria and then the game's CG set :D
Drifter995 Neko//Night
3 in the space of like two hours... fapping that is. second time was pretty hard to do... third time, my arm was so sore it isn't funny...
As for sex, once... went for two, but ran out of energy before I could xD
No idea. The most times in a day I orgasmed masturbating was 3 or 4, and I've orgasmed about 5 times or more during a single intercourse a few times. I have multiple orgasms, is hard to keep the count, so I don't really bother, usually my husband notices them more than I do.
12 with sex. (Threesome with two girls, threesome with a guy and girl, then continued sex with the girl).
15 with masturbating, I think. I tend to lose track when it gets up there.
I take the journey every couple weeks or months to reach a high number, and by the time I reach 7 it starts to go downhill. :(
6 with sex. Masturbating only 3.. it get too boring.
Fapped twice a day..just sexually frustrated I guess. :)
I dunno. about 10 I guess. I stopped keeping track a long time ago.
Well.... 7. I was turned on by things throughout the day, I do not know why.
i think 4 times. max...
I dont think anymore than 5 or 6 times >.<.
1,2,3: woke up with morning wood from the tree of "vitality". 4,5: current XGF came over after parents left house. 6: whilst spooning thought I heard my mother's car pull up. 7,8,9,10,11,12: My parents were gone for a long time, started to hurt so she gave an oragel BJ. 13,14: got a text inviting me to a "sleepover" 15&1/2: halfasleep dream sex during which I blacked out/fainted.
Pages Prev12345Next