Cinia Pacifica's Estate

Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...

...... Same with me. I'm in Java island, to be exact. 4 hours? What size? We normally go for low size animes, though......

Again, what a coincidence.. I lived in West Java, haha, it was low sized though, only (145MB), sometimes I DL the lowest size (90MB)

...... Haha, I see. Well, the speed here can be so annoying, true. Good luck with the DL, Sekketsu-san.

winter55 wrote...
B-b-b-but sensei said it's better.

*depressed*

...... Ojou-sama always wants the best among the best. Don't give up, Winter-san. She trusts that you can meet her expectation... Even if it takes a very long time...... *head pats Winter*
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Who's that?
Someone who is 10 times better at sig making than me. Well, I know Rise likes sparkly, and colorful sigs... So yeah, mine's pretty off target.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Anything free is good!

*look at own name*
OW YEAH~!!!!

le me at 1.20
Is that a bigfoot?
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
I know I haven't made any signatures in a while, now I'm lazy to finish what I started.
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...

...... Same with me. I'm in Java island, to be exact. 4 hours? What size? We normally go for low size animes, though......

Again, what a coincidence.. I lived in West Java, haha, it was low sized though, only (145MB), sometimes I DL the lowest size (90MB)

...... Haha, I see. Well, the speed here can be so annoying, true. Good luck with the DL, Sekketsu-san.

So true.. well are you attending college? because I find there's many otaku in UI.

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Who's that?

are you referring to me? Pardon me ojou-sama, if I was acting like a stalker or anything, I would do anything to purify my unpleasantness. Oh and pardon me if you're not referring to me Ojou-sama..
Did he just ignored me? D:
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Who's that?

are you referring to me? Pardon me ojou-sama, if I was acting like a stalker or anything, I would do anything to purify my unpleasantness.

I was talking to Winter.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Who's that?

are you referring to me? Pardon me ojou-sama, if I was acting like a stalker or anything, I would do anything to purify my unpleasantness.

I was talking to Winter.

On a second thought I was overconfident, pardon me Ojou-sama ^^
@ FOG

Top left panel:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976736-O8NBYZM.jpg
winter55 wrote...
@ FOG

Top left panel:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976736-O8NBYZM.jpg

old news is old.

HARHARHAR!
No surprise there, since you can get your hands on doujinshis everyday... >.>
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...

So true.. well are you attending college? because I find there's many otaku in UI.

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Who's that?

are you referring to me? Pardon me ojou-sama, if I was acting like a stalker or anything, I would do anything to purify my unpleasantness. Oh and pardon me if you're not referring to me Ojou-sama..

...... Yes, I am. But not in UI. Ah, you're in Depok?

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Did he just ignored me? D:

...... Who, Cinia Ojou-sama?
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...

...... Yes, I am. But not in UI. Ah, you're in Depok?

Yeah I'm in Depok hehe, my mind serves right, I've been suspicious if there's any fellow countrymen here, and yeah I found you haha.
Sekketsubyo wrote...

Yeah I'm in Depok hehe, my mind serves right, I've been suspicious if there's any fellow countrymen here, and yeah I found you haha.

there's plenty of Indonesians in Fakku if you know their natural habitats.
natural habitats.HAH!
lol.
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

I've always know it hahaha, maybe there's plenty in IB? and not in the other forums? I've met an Indonesian guy nicknamed "DeathFromAbove" few days ago, then I look closely on the grammar and things, it was obvious.. oh damn me..

also what do you mean as "natural habitat" there?
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

...... Said one of the Indonesian himself......