Cinia Pacifica's Estate

AzelleFans wrote...
FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

Yeah I'm in Depok hehe, my mind serves right, I've been suspicious if there's any fellow countrymen here, and yeah I found you haha.

there's plenty of Indonesians in Fakku if you know their natural habitats.
natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

...... Said one of the Indonesian himself......

wut?? LOL, I've known it for some reason.. so Azelle, how many Indonesian guy here? *Whispering*
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

Yeah I'm in Depok hehe, my mind serves right, I've been suspicious if there's any fellow countrymen here, and yeah I found you haha.

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

wut?? LOL, I've known it for some reason.. so Azelle, how many Indonesian guy here? *Whispering*

There's a thread about it right here...
Kona-chan wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

Uh, sorry Kona-chan.. I was ruthless as a newbie here..
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

Uh, sorry Kona-chan.. I was ruthless as a newbie here..

People who make foolish mistakes get the death penalty.
cruz737 wrote...

Men has it foolish side, and yeah pardon me for all that thing, I just get carried a bit in the convo, nothing more to it, ok?

also that logout link, so scary.. I wonder if I had to leave for your sake? if so, I'll leave.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Lolol.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Sekketsubyo wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Men has it foolish side, and yeah pardon me for all that thing, I just get carried a bit in the convo, nothing more to it, ok?

also that logout link, so scary.. I wonder if I had to leave for your sake? if so, I'll leave.

Mate... What are you going on about?
cruz737 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Um, okay I was asking for Azelle about the DL speed, then I was asking him where he lives, when I know he's my fellow countrymen, I just telling him some stuff, and yeah the last reply from me, was asking him how many users here are Indonesian, then Kona-chan gives me a link that seems as a logout link.. duh..

I know it was kind of ridiculous isn't it? I'm sorry for the problem mate, I just want peace ^^
Sekketsubyo wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Um, okay I was asking for Azelle about the DL speed, then I was asking him where he lives, when I know he's my fellow countrymen, I just telling him some stuff, and yeah the last reply from me, was asking him how many users here are Indonesian, then Kona-chan gives me a link that seems as a logout link.. duh..

I know it was kind of ridiculous isn't it? I'm sorry for the problem mate, I just want peace ^^

ha, trolled...
Poor guy, lol.
Sekketsubyo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...

natural habitats.HAH!
lol.

...... I'm not quite sure. By far, I can remember some of them, like: FOG, Sanada-kun, Gahald Mills, Minakami Ryuu, Kaimax... Then, I forget......

...... Last, my countryman, that I'm a girl.
Kona-chan wrote...
ha, trolled...

You're so mean.. so mean..
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976933-K69ZZLQ.gif
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
ha, trolled...

Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/541353-LIPQ16B.gif
AzelleFans wrote...

...... I'm not quite sure. By far, I can remember some of them, like: FOG, Sanada-kun, Gahald Mills, Minakami Ryuu, Kaimax... Then, I forget......

...... Last, my countryman, that I'm a girl.

Okay, they're very familiar to me.. I didn't think that our countrymen there has a bit reputation don't we? oh and I'm Joseph, sorry if my language was to rough, I don't know that you're a girl.. ^^

Kona-chan wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Kona-chan wrote...
ha, trolled...

Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/541353-LIPQ16B.gif

you're so mean.. to embarrass me.. I lose my "cool" attitude here..

take this stare:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/976952-5N5C7H9.jpg
...... I see. Good luck on finding the others, Sekketsu-san. Oh, and just ignore Kona-chan.

...... Cinia Ojou-sama, asking permission to retreat back to my quarter. *bows to Cinia Ojou-sama and disappears*
Night, Azelle.

Also, don't tell him to ignore Kona.
Well, I was just curious haha.. anyways you can call me Makki or josh instead, Azelle, nice to meet you! ^^

And for Cinia ojou-sama, I was having a bizzare embarrassment here on my first day in your mansion.. I hope there won't be the second time.. anyways this place is great and I'll drop by here often ^^

*Bows with smiling face and leaves with the shadow*
Good to know.
HA KONA U NIGR
*Enters in an overly flashy way*