sexual positions

Pages Prev12
For future use:
I find Missionary romantic. So that is one of my favourites to see.
Or even reverse(?) Where the female is on top.

Doggystyle also looks like a fun one to use, especially when things get rough.
I prefer having sex doggy style the most - I don't particularly understand why missionary is so popular, I suppose it's nice, but I've never enjoyed it all that much.
what i usually do:
Missionary, doggy style, stand and carry, Deep Stick, Launch Pad, Mirror of Pleasure, Screw, Cradle
references from: http://www.sexinfo101.com/

i do 2-3 positions when i get some.
Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy Style.
Rather keep it simple
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Everything except missionary. I don't like it.
me lying in bed spread out and his hands pressing near the thigh and lower leg joint which are at like a 90 degree angle, think of |_._| like that and my hands either hitting him or grabbing onto the beds bars.

Well thats one or me just having my legs on his shoulders.

Or me just lying down flat face down and him doing me from behind, its like getting a massage...
I am a huge fan of missionary but since breaking my ankle, I have been having a lot of cowgirl and am growing rather fond of it.
Ummm o//o I dunno how that position is called, b-but my fave is like when the boy sits and the girl "sits" on him and they are face to face >////
BerryBerry wrote...
Ummm o//o I dunno how that position is called, b-but my fave is like when the boy sits and the girl "sits" on him and they are face to face >////<

Ditto. It's <3 imo.
I'm a huge fans of cowgirl, also Spoon and many others, btw missionary was really tiring..
So long as no one mentions the Charizard...

Also, what am I doing in this thread? I'm a virgin.

But actually, probably missionary. Closest I ever got.
TheBookie King of Red
BerryBerry wrote...
Ummm o//o I dunno how that position is called, b-but my fave is like when the boy sits and the girl "sits" on him and they are face to face >////<

OOO that's a good one, but idk what it's called...maybe the Saddle, I'm not sure.

Mine's not really a position per se, but it's when you have her pinned up on the wall and she has her legs and arms wrapped around. It's more of a heat of the moment kind of thing and not something that needs to be pre-thought.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
TheBookie wrote...
BerryBerry wrote...

OOO that's a good one, but idk what it's called...maybe the Saddle, I'm not sure.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/lotus.shtml

Share that with her, since I'm only notifying you.
TheBookie King of Red
artcellrox wrote...
TheBookie wrote...
BerryBerry wrote...

http://www.sexinfo101.com/lotus.shtml

Share that with her, since I'm only notifying you.

done...and done... lol

and this was the one i was talking about:
Stand and Carry
just against a wall tho.
Cowgirl, because I'm a tits man and I love to see them bounce. Missionary's another one of my personal favorites,I'll do doggystyle if we're feeling it.
Doggy Style (Fav)
Missionary
Butterfly
Spoons
Cowgirl
Lateral Coital
Doggy, and occasionally cowgirl.

In reverse it's hard to go deep, unless entering anally.

Missionary, spooning, etc. are OK to try them, but not very practical IMHO.
missionary for me, is above everything. better than doggy style.
Pages Prev12