Where did you get your avatar and why?

Grenouille88 wrote...
I really hope that I don't need to explain who's in my avi.
It's SS Link and Zelda

I just really love the whole Zelda franchise, and have as long as I can remember.

Your lying! Isn't that two Zeldas in your pic?! XD

My love for Guilty Crown! XD
I always enjoyed this Anime and saw this picture, and decided to use it.
Dafuq if I can remember, but dayum is she sexy!
Alice, madness returns. Spread legs. Hnnnnng.<3
Cover of a YouTube remix of hold, release, rakshasa and carcasses (vocaloid song). Fell in love with the art and general creepiness of it. Want to see the full pic click Here
SoulCalibur V Pyrrha Omega.
Pyrrha is my favorite character and I love her Omega version. I had a Pyrrha avatar before this one but when I found this Omega picture, I had to do it.
I was watching Legend of Korra.
Screencap> save
I love girls with glasses especially those with normal sized boobs and lab coats. I figured that they don't get much love so I made this.( I didn't have time to draw it on paper so I just traced the poses from another image )
I wanted something funny, so I searched for t-rex funny pictures... I just like it!
I was reading Death Edge, so I choose this cool one.
Some retro white chick, and I photo shopped the sunglasses and liked it
I searched "Catgirl Hentai" out of bordem and found this.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/978878-KZXXWHQ.jpg

so I cropped it and added the 3 dots to keep the empty space interesting.
(full body didn't look right)
Well it was on memebase afterdark. and i thought it was hilarious.
[size=10]I'm Black and you rarely see cute black anime females so when I found them, I had to use them![/h]
I took it of a Brazilian illustrators website.
It was hanging around my Odin Sphere images collection. I like the character and I find her cute, and the artwork is great, so here it is.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
I was looking for some Mayo Chiki! Pics on Gelbooru and then i found my avi and i felt in love with it.
The Internet, because I live Beavis and Butthead as well as Pulp Fiction.
MCB wrote...
[size=10]I'm Black and you rarely see cute black anime females so when I found them, I had to use them![/h]

Actually I believe they're from k-on which are white characters. But o well they do look good black especially the one on the left.
I love Eye Patch-chan, so why not? Shes one of my favorite characters.