A dream to change humanity's existence itself...

Pages Prev123
Mixtape. wrote...
You watch too many animes

THIS.

I'm all for having a dream and changing humanity for the better etc, but from the way you put your point across is sounds like you're still err, 'dreaming'.
Have you even properly considered your first, second, or third move? If not, then you'll just properly end up as a small cult.

Furthermore, you will never change everyone's mind. People say 'never say never', but I'm saying it now. You will never change everyone's mind. We could all die twice over before religion disappears willingly. It's far too deeply routed, you'd have to take the path of a dictator and forcefully destroy religion. In which case, I'd be against it.
I forgot the rest of my point, so, good day sir.
Haven't posted a long time here, guess you gotta quote my posts for me to see my notifications there.

Well I don't doubt you, hell I don't even deny, but what you wanna dream in life is your business alone.

If you really wish to make a change, then learn the lessons from other religions and see what mistakes you could avoid before they happen.

That's all I have to say for now.
Mixtape. wrote...
You watch too many animes

Actually, i hardly watch any at all. Im just a dramatic type

And thanks Dollci. :D

Above all else, i do realize that attempting to do what i want to do will have some steps needed that others will oppose massively.

But in the end, the vision i see, and the possibilities that will come of it, are beyond what the human race could possibly imagine.

I will try my best to succeed in the greatest way possible. However, understand that in the end, i want humanity to be the best. I want us to soar to heights that are up and beyond anything and everything. Even if there is i minimal chance of succeeding, i want the human race to try it.

The only limits in this universe, are the ones that we as living beings, place on it.
If you really want to help people, start a charitable organization or something. Far more practical than a "convert everyone into joining my religion" plan
What makes you the superior being to go about making humanity change?

I never understood how people can say the world is wrong, like what are they comparing it to other than imaginary worlds from fiction or their own heads..?

Wanting to change the world is selfish, as there will always be people who disagree with your opinions on how humanity should function.
Progress is change. People may have heard this a thousand times, but its simply me wanting the best out of humanity.
I've told you many times Gigano, its OUR dream. Share a bit of the credit here.
You guys are sick.
So does this make us rivals since I too aspire to rule the world? I have my plan all planned out and have had it planned out perfectly for a number of years now but I lack the facility, resources and followers.
Have you looked at the kardashev scale.
We as a civilization are a level 0 but they say the change is so hard because of society that there is 2 possible outcomes
one is we cant agree to move forward with the social change and ends with a massive war and the end of life
the other is if we suceed with social change we advance
but society has always held science back
governments are too totalitarian and controlling for such a "discrete" plan to work. Instead of creating a new society, improve the current one and get your hands dirty.. Perhaps reduce poverty and improve education first. I mean the idea that you want to create a new society means you have already lost faith in the current one no?
beleiveit1 wrote...
So does this make us rivals since I too aspire to rule the world? I have my plan all planned out and have had it planned out perfectly for a number of years now but I lack the facility, resources and followers.

I would never dream of denying you your chance to have the world and rule it in whatever way you see fit. We do not wish to own humanity, but merely help it achieve all it can. Once we've achieved this, I'll gladly hand it over to anyone who is fully capable of managing it once we are both dead and gone.

And We're not sick, just very ambitious and dedicated to seeing our dream through to the end.

Oh, and credit given Bysharinnegan.
I'm not out to really change the world, I just kind of want it to prove I could do it. I don't have a motive other than that nor do I think I need one.
beleiveit1 wrote...
I'm not out to really change the world, I just kind of want it to prove I could do it. I don't have a motive other than that nor do I think I need one.

Whatever your drive may be, its still one you should try and achieve. you might surprise yourself. Its very possible that you and I may yet try and work together in future. Either that, or become rivals. I can't say for sure.

Either way, I hope it works out for the both of us.
Technologies already exsistence that can prolong the lifespan of people for hundreds of years. Nano technology can rearrange atoms in molecules to turn dog shit into pearls and anything else you want to provide abundance for. Biotechnology can reprogram the mind and body to do whatever. Genealogy can activate dormant genes to give regeneration, stop aging, etc. and all this technology is increasing at exponential rates. 20 years from now computers will be as small as blood vessels and interfacing with our bodies and will be cheaper than today as is with all other developing technologies. Just a mind fuck for you guys real quick! t(^.^t)
Soulciety wrote...
Technologies already exsistence that can prolong the lifespan of people for hundreds of years. Nano technology can rearrange atoms in molecules to turn dog shit into pearls and anything else you want to provide abundance for. Biotechnology can reprogram the mind and body to do whatever. Genealogy can activate dormant genes to give regeneration, stop aging, etc. and all this technology is increasing at exponential rates. 20 years from now computers will be as small as blood vessels and interfacing with our bodies and will be cheaper than today as is with all other developing technologies. Just a mind fuck for you guys real quick! t(^.^t)

That, is what i like to hear. Advancements. They make me feel good about things. Gives me a kind of warm, satisfied feeling.
I would never want or ask for this because what the OP is wishing for is essentially the Brave New World. I like the world the way it is. Inequality and strife are one of the biggest things that lead to change and culture. If we were all equal, then there would be no culture. I say let us all suffer, because that is what makes us human. If we achieved true peace or true perfection in anything, we wouldn't be human. So, your dream is simultaneously the perfection of humanity and yet the extinction of humanity.

Plus, as long as people have different DNA and live different lives in different places there will always be a difference of opinion and thus conflict. In order to retain our humanity, true peace is impossible as well.

The technology part, on the other hand, is spot on. The truest goals of all humanity are to expand our knowledge, to reproduce, and to party hard until we die. Technology, science, literature, and culture are all knowledge, so as long as it furthers any of those I'm all for it.
What you say is true Zeream, but if inequality, strife and suffering makes us human, and as humans, we seek to avoid such elements in our lives, then wouldn't it be better to progress to the point where we become something more?

That's what I aim to achieve. Progress, progress and more progress, until we become the perfect entities.

The technological aspect is just what I hope to obtain along the way to this ultimate goal. If I happen to die before the final part of my plan is achieved, then at least humanity still gains some benefit from it.
I would also like to add the importance of Qi (chi[ mind, body, spirit] energy). With the growth of super information technologies, scientist have found that consciousness plays an important role on reality because it AFFECTS REALITY on a subatomic level. Someone who has mastered Consciousness/Mind, Body, Spiririt/Qi cannot be declined of divinity. I would suggest looking up quantum physics, consciousness, and metaphysics. I use youtube for I am a visual learner!! :):)
Soulciety wrote...
I would also like to add the importance of Qi (chi[ mind, body, spirit] energy). With the growth of super information technologies, scientist have found that consciousness plays an important role on reality because it AFFECTS REALITY on a subatomic level. Someone who has mastered Consciousness/Mind, Body, Spiririt/Qi cannot be declined of divinity. I would suggest looking up quantum physics, consciousness, and metaphysics. I use youtube for I am a visual learner!! :):)

Duly noted.
Pages Prev123