well hey there

There really is no good title for an introduction page...
Well hey. I'm abreaction, but people on other forums call me action or action man. (I'd anyone on here is also familiar with HBGames that'd be cool).

I'm not big into hentai/doujinshi (if I spelt that right), but I like a handful of anime and visual novels.
I used to be really big into manga and the like (it was all I drew at one point). However when it became a huge fad, things got ugly and weeaboos appeared (which I tried hard not to associate myself.with)
However, recently I picked up katawa shoujo again and.finished two of the stories. I'm starting to get interested in the style of art again

Anyways, boring stuff aside, I came here hoping I could get some recommendations for good anime or visual novels, and hang around for a while

Chris
Lughost the Lugoat
Welcome to Fakku!
What kind of anime do you like?

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
you will not get bored here, welcome to Fakku!!
Welcome to the forums
TheBookie King of Red
Welcome welcome, enjoy your stay, hope to see you around now and again.
Hey thanks.everyone!

Anime I like,.I'm pretty picky. The art is important to me, right up there next to story, so I usually turn down an anime for art I don't like before I watch it.
I've watched and enjoyed Toradora, Eden of the east, and death note. I watched most of but didn't finish clannad. I'm kind of looking for more things like toradora, art and story wise... as for visual novels, I've only played katawa shoujo and the one about the semi human pets I can't remember the name of... I've looked for a new vn to play but turned them all down because I didn't like the art.
Welcome to Fakku! Hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to recommend Bakemonogatari and School Days
Oh you can find many anime and manga suggestion here, as well as aniDB, Myanimelist, ect. As for the VN, there's lot load of them, visit the VN & eroge discussion or ask people in request section, there's also website that have bunch of it.

Anyways, welcome to Fakku!
If your a fan of Toradora! I would recommend Zero no Tsukaima, Lovely Complex, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I found that these anime are probably the most similar to Toradora. The anime Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai or AnoHana was even directed by the same person who made the Toradora! anime.
Thanks for the recommendations KillerIsMe
All of these anime's look pretty good.. but I think i'm going to start with the Lovely Complex, then ÅŒkami-san