Going on a Loliday

I also go by Kuya to younger Filipinos and white people that don't know what it means.

I'm an improv comedian at the moment, looking into majoring in animation. It's been forever since I've been a part of a forum, so we'll see what happens o.o

I also don't like tying myself to any one particular anime, so I probably won't have a forum icon/sig for a little while, unless I make one myself.

I read sentences as they're written, so misuse of they're/their/there/you're/your really throws me off. I won't correct anyone, but the information is out there.
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the jungle.
TheBookie King of Red
Welcome Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay...and I'm not calling you Kuya Loli......wait...nvm that is an oxymoron in itself and sounds cool...so welcome Kuya Loli O_O.....but unless you're over 23, I shouldnt be calling you Kuya......

but anyway...welcome welcome again, read before you post, and have fun!
Ni hao :3
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the asylum
TheBookie wrote...
Welcome Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay...and I'm not calling you Kuya Loli......wait...nvm that is an oxymoron in itself and sounds cool...so welcome Kuya Loli O_O.....but unless you're over 23, I shouldnt be calling you Kuya......

In about a week actually, I will be 23. So whatcha gon' do.
Hmmm fuck kuya, I shall call you 'TOL(#3)' :P
TheBookie King of Red
Loliday wrote...
TheBookie wrote...

In about a week actually, I will be 23. So whatcha gon' do.

then im still older...... haha
I REFUSE TO BE CALLED ADING. Kuya will suffice.
TheBookie King of Red
Loliday wrote...
I REFUSE TO BE CALLED ADING. Kuya will suffice.

whatever you say, Kuya Loli.
Welcome to FAKKU!
MVmastervileviolatorMV wrote...
Hello Loliday welcome to fakku.
I'm 26 going on 27, should I be calling you big brother or is it the other way around?
*bro fist*

I suppose I'd be the one calling you Kuya. Kuya MVmastervileviolaterMV doesn't really roll off the tongue though.

*bro fist received in docking bay 3.*
HI, Kuya welcome to Faku. what is ading?
suki888 wrote...
HI, Kuya welcome to Faku. what is ading?

Well, if kuya refers to an older brother/male cousin kind of person, then ading refers to a younger brother/male cousin.
Hi kuya! Musta? :P, Welcome to the forum :)
is it a filipino word? ading , oh i see. thanks
Damoz ~Not A User~
> Has loli in name

AWESOME!!!

Also Welcome to the forums~