Otaku and Proms

Pages 123Next
sooo yesterday i went on prom and i wondered, is there that many otaku that actually bother to go on proms, since a few otakus i know didnt go on theres.

So did u who already graduated or just graduated go on your proms?

btw, my otaku/Valedictorian friend max managed to win prom king, ideven know how...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/982026-IKHUFVF.jpg
I'm not an otaku but I went to proms to be with my friends.
i got a date to prom twice. the second time i didnt even plan too, but i went to dinner at her house that night, and her friends conscripted me into going, one of their dates drove me back home to get dress clothes, and one of her friends moms happened to have a tuxedo jacket in my size, so i went and did the grand march and everything. was pretty fun.
I am never go into a prom because there's no such event in my graduation.
I went to prom once before and it was kind of boring in my opinion.
I went to prom both years.

Being an all-girl school, no one to really dance with unless you brought a date from elsewhere.
I had no such dates. It was decent, but just expensive (we had seriously nice locations and dinners).

I'm debating showing my jr year photo... I had a horrible hairdo.
Who wants to see lol?
I went to prom and it was okay, but I hate cockblockers.
I went to my highschool prom. Twas was fun, tho unfortunately i wasn't able to get laid out of it

Oh well
Went to prom, waste of money. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have bothered, but if you don't go, you might forever think you missed out on something. For those that didn't go, don't worry, you were right for not bothering.
>Going to prom
LOL
Do you live in Detroit?
OH MY GOD YOU'RE WEARING SNEAKERS AND NO TIE AND HOLY FUCK THAT BELT
HAHAHA OMG MENG LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THATS SO GAY LOL
I almost went to prom in 10th grade. Unfortunately the bitch ditched me after I got my tickets. No refunds. Wasted $75 for nothing.
I managed to score 2 plates of food and told the buffet attendant it was for my date, I lied.

Still had a few drinks after the prom with my friends, some had dates but left them just to have a drink because we're tight like that. We're closet nerds who appreciate works of fiction, technology and the arts (anime, comics and television), we lead normal lives just like everyone else.
charles2302 wrote...
sooo yesterday i went on prom and i wondered, is there that many otaku that actually bother to go on proms, since a few otakus i know didnt go on theres.

So did u who already graduated or just graduated go on your proms?

btw, my otaku/Valedictorian friend max managed to win prom king, ideven know how...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/982026-IKHUFVF.jpg

Lol he got swag XD
I went to prom but the sex afterwards was much better and pretty much overshadowed that exaggerated event with mass interludes of awkwardness followed by abrupt grinding.
I went to senior Prom, I wanted to at least got to Prom one year out of High School, and it was pretty fun.
I didn't go to my prom, Pokémon Pearl had just arrived from Canada after all..
Never attended a prom, homecoming, dance or any or any other of this 3d shenanigans. 2d 4life.
Went to prom, found it boring, went away to play some RPG with my friends.
I went to my prom got to dance with my crush,danced around with my pals =)
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I find social events like prom boring so I never went.
Pages 123Next