iMuse Kuroneko is mine
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
Spoiler:
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
This thread is a win

Mord Fustang

I saw him this year for free! he did a show at the university and my friends there invited me to go, it was a good time. I never heard of him until that day, and I'm glad I went.

your so lucky

lol it was a good show, I think I lost about 3 lbs. of water weight lol. The one girl that went with me went absolutely nuts dancing...it looked like she was spazzing out, but she was just having a good time hahaha

I wanted to go see Avicii when he came, and also Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso but those tickets were mad expensive, and were being held at the local arena, vs when Mord Fustang came, he played a smaller venue but more compact and condensed, which I think added to the atmosphere.

I never get to see anybody good cause i live in iowa and who would want to come to iowa except i saw Bassnectar last year.

P.S one more post and your an elite gratz
TheBookie King of Red
iMuse wrote...
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
Spoiler:
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
This thread is a win

Mord Fustang

I saw him this year for free! he did a show at the university and my friends there invited me to go, it was a good time. I never heard of him until that day, and I'm glad I went.

your so lucky

lol it was a good show, I think I lost about 3 lbs. of water weight lol. The one girl that went with me went absolutely nuts dancing...it looked like she was spazzing out, but she was just having a good time hahaha

I wanted to go see Avicii when he came, and also Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso but those tickets were mad expensive, and were being held at the local arena, vs when Mord Fustang came, he played a smaller venue but more compact and condensed, which I think added to the atmosphere.

I never get to see anybody good cause i live in iowa and who would want to come to iowa except i saw Bassnectar last year.

and guess where that one post is gonna go.....right here lol and thank you

this song is what I have on my ipod atm, my friend went to Ultra and she told me about this song, and I surprise she even remembered anything about Ultra hahaha

Spoiler:

[size=10]woooo 500th post![/h]
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
Spoiler:
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
Spoiler:
TheBookie wrote...
iMuse wrote...
This thread is a win

Mord Fustang

your so lucky

and guess where that one post is gonna go.....right here lol

this song is what I have on my ipod atm, my friend went to Ultra and she told me about this song, and I surprise she even remembered anything about Ultra hahaha

Spoiler:

[size=10]woooo 500th post![/h]

That song was pretty good gonna check it out

TheBookie King of Red
iMuse wrote...

Spoiler:

I liked that^ I remember one they did that I enjoyed a bit:
Spoiler:

I first heard it cut up in a White Panda mash up and I just had to hear the whole thing:
Spoiler:
Find the Techno Viking in you!
Go get some Japanese finest.
S3RLs recent stuff is pretty good.

Yoshii wrote...
S3RLs recent stuff is pretty good.

Awesome stuff. +rep

DAS THREAD IS almost COMPLETE! Just need to sort them up a bit.
TheBookie King of Red
also if most of this stuff is youtube I can make us a playlist to share so it just queues up all the videos..will work on it as a do laundry

here's the link to the house playlist: Fakku Techno Thread - House -

once Ryssen says he's got the other ones sorted out, I'll break those down into playlists and then have a master playlist so anyone can shuffle em up and just listen...but I know some people don't like to mix the different stuffs so I'll make the other playlists separate.

whoop and thanks Ryssen for gathering all this stuff up!
Glad I could contribute some to this. Can't wait until the YouTube playlist is up, and many thanks to Ryssen for starting this!
I just wanted to tell people that if you like EDM, Dubstep, Drum and Bass and the likes you can check out MonsterCat's own YouTube channel here.

If you'd like I could also hook up Flux's Soundcloud if he has one and such, I can reasearch artists for you, basically.

Another podcast worthy of mentioning is Headhunterz Hardstyle podcast, it might not be "techno" but it's still in the electronic genre.

#1 #2
#3 #4
#5 #6
#7 #8
#9 #10
#11 #12
Just because the thread is fairly new, I won't blame you for not mentioning xKore:

First off, Hello.

Second, Magnum.

Then, Renegade.

Last sample: Beast Mode.

Turn up the bass and off she goes! :D
CONGRATS RYSSEN! YOU HAVE DONE THIS AWESOME THREAD!

oh yeah and this shit is GOOD AS HELL, YOU WILL DEFINITELY, JUMP OFF YOUR SEAT.. sorry for the caps and yeah I was all hyped up..
Mello wrote...
Just because the thread is fairly new, I won't blame you for not mentioning xKore:

First off, Hello.

Second, Magnum.

Then, Renegade.

You forgot "UMAD?" and his drumstep remix of "Bass Cannon" by Flux Pavilion.
Yoshii wrote...
Mello wrote...

First off, Hello.

Second, Magnum.

Then, Renegade.

You forgot "UMAD?" and his drumstep remix of "Bass Cannon" by Flux Pavilion.

Oh I never meant that the ones I linked were the only songs xKore had, I just wanted to throw some samples out so that others could search more of him, y'know? BUT thanks for adding those to the list!
Mello wrote...
Oh I never meant that the ones I linked were the only songs xKore had, I just wanted to throw some samples out so that others could search more of him, y'know? BUT thanks for adding those to the list!

I just thought they were worthy of mentioning~
New promo mix.
http://soundcloud.com/matisse_and_sadko/matisse-sadko-may-2012-promo

12. Avicii feat. Salem Al Fakir - Silhouettes (Original Mix) [Le7els]

Lol. Only me and Yoshii will get this. 'Cuz we're Swedish. YO.
TheBookie King of Red
Here's 2 more Updated Playlists:

8-bit
Mix (will probably be sorted out later)

some of the stuff for the J-core/Anime I'll try to look for on youtube, or just make a playlist somewhere else.

and wherever I can find all the audio for everything, I'll put together a master thread playlist there.
Ryssen wrote...
New promo mix.
http://soundcloud.com/matisse_and_sadko/matisse-sadko-may-2012-promo

12. Avicii feat. Salem Al Fakir - Silhouettes (Original Mix) [Le7els]

Lol. Only me and Yoshii will get this. 'Cuz we're Swedish. YO.

Oh god, that guy... .-.