Hello Fakku

Not sure what to say here except hi and a bit of something else.

I'm not sure how to even put this but I feel kind've lame to say it wither or not anyone will believe me but I've known of this place since 06 from a post on Danny Choo's JapanCulture website,I was in 6th grade.Realizing this and the fact I didn't make an account back then,me being new to the internet,if I made and account,the FBI would come to my house at night and kill me,I finally realized today since I'm 18,since February,that the FBI won't come after me its just the fact by law I could view this site :3.It's funny though to see the elder accounts of the fourms time to time considering the time I view comments and lurk on the fourms,kinda growing up on Fakku.

Anyway to give people a giggle,after finding out about Spice and Wolf in 09 and till this day only remember the OP more then the plot its self,one day I say this release https://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/wolf-and-honey-apples-english and decided to take the cover art and use it as a spray in Zombie Panic:Source,I found a one exit hall way,sprayed it,and farmed kills from the constant amount of 12 year-olds hording the picture for a view.

As I said earlier,I lurk a lot so if this post seems rubbish,you'll have to excuse me but here's the YouTube channel I use with 2 other buds of mine I've known since before '06,I upload the most but Panty can't due to his mum constricting his time to his gaming PC,cool guy though. http://www.youtube.com/user/StrokesOfSand?feature=mhee

Love you Fakku,kill me for the shitty post.
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to fakku and Happy Birthday!
There's nothing to be ashamed of, welcome to Fakku!

and have fun roaming in this awesome community!
TheBookie King of Red
interesting.....Well Welcome welcome, enjoy your stay!
i like your profile pic
Lughost the Lugoat
Well, it sounds like you've been around here for a while, so I'll just say welcome to the forums!

Get out there and post!
It feels weird to not lurk as much though,sometimes I look back at what I type and it seems illiterate somehow. I'm sure I'll get better though.
goobyplz wrote...
i like your profile pic

Thanks,first thing I drew on my Wacom tablet
At first i thought your avi was a house. It's definitely a house.

Welcome to Fakku! Don't double post.