Hey fellas.

Hello. Sir Pulpbits here. And yeah I'm new. Well new at posting here at the forums. Just been getting back to anime recently. I ended up watching certain otaku related animes like Genshiken, Oreimo, and etc. Which got me interested in doujins, manga, and VNs. So yeah figured this is the place to discuss all things otaku. So uh.. can I join the club?
Welcome to Fakku! Yea, you can join as long as you don't act like an complete retard. Also read the rules.

Is this your first forum?
Not at all Fakku isn't my first forum. Already read the rules, I'll behave haha. Thanks for the welcome Ryssen.
Welcome to the Fakku forums.
Welcome to the forums!
Hi there Welcome to the forums. if u gonna be arounnd here just stay away from IB :O
TheBookie King of Red
Welcome welcome, enjoy your stay and be wary of IB......wooooooooo ooooooo...not really, its not that bad....sometimes....
Thanks fellas. Will stay for good times.
Welcome to the forums, and what do you mean as "otaku-related" anime? isn't that all fan service?

oh and don't hesitate to visit IB especially the chat topics and games, just be careful to mind your manner, and you're settled. Welcome!
Sekketsubyo wrote...
Welcome to the forums, and what do you mean as "otaku-related" anime? isn't that all fan service?

Appreciate the welcome Sekketsubyo. Oh yeah actually I ment anime that explores otaku culture. I didn't mean anime with a lot of fan service. Not really good with explanations. So I'll just put a clip of one I've watched before.

Lughost the Lugoat
Welcome to Fakku!

There are actually several "clubs" within the forums if you want to "join" some.

I hope you have a good time around here.
Welcome to F!
sure you can, Welcome to Fakku!!
Welcome! Btw only a specific user here gets to post pics of Kirino so don't go around posting her!