New Skyrim dlc

Pages 123Next

Okay so for all of you that know, Dawnguard add-on is coming this summer. As soon as I got home, watched the trailer that appeared in my sub-box.

It was so damn good. One of my favorite thing in general is vampires, and they really catered to that aspect. Also instead of it being some stupid Snow-elf small questline, there seems to be allot more going on here. Once again Bethesda has made me eat my words, I wont expect any less from them anymore.
Lughost the Lugoat
I came buckets am getting this as soon as it comes out.
I really hope you actually get to blot out the sun.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I would be shitting bricks about it as well, but it's only for Xbox. I'll be more excited about it if/when it comes out for PC and PS3.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Gravity cat wrote...
I would be shitting bricks about it as well, but it's only for Xbox. I'll be more excited about it if/when it comes out for PC and PS3.

^This. But using crowbows, fighting those bat...things, looks so damn good.
Gravity cat wrote...

I have a xbox so you can imagine how I feel, but you do have the better consoles. I'm guessing you have a nice PC and a PS3? Better than a xbox for sure.
Ecstasy wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

I have a xbox so you can imagine how I feel, but you do have the better consoles. I'm guessing you have a nice PC and a PS3? Better than a xbox for sure.

Laptop, but it isn't a gaming laptop. And I have a PS3.

And don't double post.
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Vampires my friend, Vampires. ''You're either with us, or a Dawnguard.''

Becoming a dawnguard sounds cool. Hopefully they aren't the same with those werewolf hunter people.
It's like Underworld kinda. Shame it's only on Xbox.
Fallan wrote...
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Becoming a dawnguard sounds cool. Hopefully they aren't the same with those werewolf hunter people.

You mean The Companions and the Silver Hand?
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
Fallan wrote...
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Yeah. The Silver Hand was kinda floppy. A werewolf or two (given that they have the sense to howl) could've erased their whole organization.
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
Fallan wrote...
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Yeah. The Silver Hand was kinda floppy. A werewolf or two (given that they have the sense to howl) could've erased their whole organization.

Unless you get my back luck and my character in werewolf form goes into first-person and can't move. I think the Finishing moves get bugged. Pretty much every time I attack I freeze up.
Gravity cat wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
Fallan wrote...
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Unless you get my back luck and my character in werewolf form goes into first-person and can't move. I think the Finishing moves get bugged. Pretty much every time I attack I freeze up.

Have to ask, do you have any mods? Haven't had that problem so far.
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
Fallan wrote...
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Have to ask, do you have any mods? Haven't had that problem so far.

None at all. PS3
Gravity cat wrote...
None at all. PS3

Huh, weird.

OT: Any idea where this DLC is set to happen?
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
None at all. PS3

Huh, weird.

Ermm if you mean release times, summer xbox 30 days before anything else.
If you mean the actual dlc - details at the moment ar scarce. But I watched a trailer analysis and they may be secret locations, and there was some sort of 'realm' mechanic so maybe there? Also in one part of the trailer, we saw the cities Solitude and Markarth on the Elder-Scroll in relation to the different factions, hope that helps.
Ecstasy wrote...
Fallan wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
None at all. PS3

Huh, weird.

Ermm if you mean release times, summer xbox 30 days before anything else.
If you mean the actual dlc - details at the moment ar scarce. But I watched a trailer analysis and they may be secret locations, and there was some sort of 'realm' mechanic so maybe there? Also in one part of the trailer, we saw the cities Solitude and Markarth on the Elder-Scroll in relation to the different factions, hope that helps.

Yeah, I guess it did.
here are the details http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/31/first-details-of-skyrim-dawnguard
Now I have to wait for it to come out for the PS3.
I wonder if it is DLC or an expansion?
150 hours and still ahven't completed the main quest.

perhaps i should get around to doing that...

also /pcmasterrace
Pages 123Next