Hello, Fakku Members!

Pages 12Next
Hi, everyone!
I'm new to the community. I've been surfing the Fakku website for almost a year now and have introduced it to a few of my friends. I hope to be able to have some fun around in the forums and get to know some of fellow Fakku members.

I'm an anime artist and a story writer (though I don't specialize in the 18+ genre). I love fantasy and romance, and I sometimes I find myself reading some hentai series for plot rather than pleasure.

Well, enough about me... I hope to be able to learn about you all on Fakku's forums or possibly find you commenting on a few doujins.
welcome to fakku ^_^!!! I'm assuming you drew that great drawing.
Subete o kui tsukusu kuro wrote...
welcome to fakku ^_^!!! I'm assuming you drew that great drawing.

Thank you! ^-^ I hope to be able enjoy my time here.

And yes, the drawing was drawn by me. I'm glad you like it.
Nice drawing...

Welcome to the forums
hi, wish to see more of your work. Welcome to Fakku.
Where do you live?
suki888 wrote...
hi, wish to see more of your work. Welcome to Fakku.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me.
I live in Northern Virginia, and that's all I can say.

You can check some of my drawings out on my DeviantArt account. ^-^

Fated Fantasy 7's DeviantArt Gallery
Don't triple post. Other then that, welcome to Fakku!
Ryssen wrote...
Don't triple post. Other then that, welcome to Fakku!

Thanks. And sorry about that. I'm still getting used to the forum rules.
Im new to the community, And I have to say, good forums, love the posts, and all around, not much else to say ^^ All around gamer, and writer.

Oh, and Im from Alaska ^^
The Northerner wrote...
Im new to the community, And I have to say, good forums, love the posts, and all around, not much else to say ^^ All around gamer, and writer.

Oh, and Im from Alaska ^^

Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here on Fakku. ^-^
I really love your art. I'm sure the art section would love to have your contribution.

Welcome to Fakku! Hope to see you around the forums~

Ciao.
TheBookie King of Red
welcome welcome, just browsed ur DeviantArt, I liked what I saw, but welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here
Welcome to Fakku, enjoy your stay!
Welcome :3

Da' more artists, the better!
Thank you everyone! I hope to try establish myself in the Art section of the forums soon.

I'm currently working on something new before I make my way into there.
Browsed the art and have to say it is pretty good. Hope to see some of it here soon.
Welcome to the Fakku forums, the [supposedly] greatest English hentai site on the known internet. If it so pleases you, there are a multiple of threads that might catch your eye - such as the art thread near the bottom of the forums page.

Wish you luck, and don't forget to bring a towel as you tour around this site.
K.Epiren wrote...
Welcome to the Fakku forums, the [supposedly] greatest English hentai site on the known internet. If it so pleases you, there are a multiple of threads that might catch your eye - such as the art thread near the bottom of the forums page.

What's the towel for? >.< lol...
EroSuccubus7 wrote...
K.Epiren wrote...

What's the towel for? >.< lol...

Not what you're thinking, (pervert).

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/H2G2_UK_front_cover.jpg
If you don't get the reference now, subject yourself to days upon days of experiencing the works of Douglas Adams.
Pages 12Next