MetaphorsOHSHIT FUCK SIMILES for IB.

Let's get visual about this abstract shit.

IB is like a day-long relay race where we cut off our own dicks and use them as batons. The person to trip and cry about the number of severed penises they're handed loses.
I sometimes like to put a Top hat on mine with a tuxedo and take a stroll around the park.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Dye it green and drew eyes on the sacks.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/989399-CM1785Q.jpg
animefreak_usa wrote...
Dye it green and drew eyes on the sacks.

Forum Image: http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IFWT_hulk.png
IB = A mushroom cloud full of fuck.
Futanari wrote...

IB is like a day-long relay race where we cut off our own dicks and use them as batons. The person to trip and cry about the number of severed penises they're handed loses.

that is not a metaphor...
say what! wrote...
Futanari wrote...

Nice one.
say what! wrote...
Futanari wrote...

SHIT ABANDON SHIP THIS IS A SIMILE THREAD
Too late OP, say what called you on your shit.

OT: Blighttown. It's full of errors and it stinks. Now who wants to be Quelaag?
IB is a woman who is very social with both males and females. However, on her own free time she is a slut who will take any type of dick if offered(new/old fags). She must be constantly watched over by her friends who prevent new fags or anyone who is lives in CTFG from defiling her. However, there are few who have been chosen to take on the role of defending IB from faggots.
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
Too late OP, say what called you on your shit.

OT: Blighttown. It's full of errors and it stinks. Now who wants to be Quelaag?

Obviously not too late as I crammed an edit and a title change in before you responded.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
IB is IB. Nothing else really like it. That is all.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I wish i still had the sadpanda saying ' well off to IB.'