How to cure a panick attack?

let's just say i'm the dumbest smart person on earth
and i'm probably headed to jail for domestic terrorism
via the computer.....
i did....something
what countries don't share an extradition treaty with canada?
My advice is to not post in IB.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/995156-Y27OM60.gif

Edit* You edited your original post.....
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
... OK, two things:

1. The fuck is M17?

2. We're a hentai site. The most we "help" with, outside of anime and hentai, is relationship advice. It doesn't seem like you want that, though.
Like art said, it's hilarious that you've signed up to a hentai website just now to ask something like that.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/995165-R8EILMR.jpg
Caring... It's so hard to do nowadays.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Shinzumakami wrote...
My advice is to not post in IB.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/995156-Y27OM60.gif

Edit* You edited your original post.....

Edited original post AND moved from Random.
Eat every shred of evidence in your person. Worked for Waar.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Eat every shred of evidence in your person. Worked for Waar.

Listen to this dude.. he like killed 200 hookers. Murder isn't a crime in flipland. Watch some snuff for more info. They get paid before he sticks his two knives inside.
Change your ip and wipe your computer clean. Fuck get rid of your computer make sure any evidence that is on that computer is gone. Smash the mother board and everything. Stay in hiding get a fake identity and fake your death. STAY OFF THE GRID MAN. Also go to any country that doesn't have an extradition treaty or whatever the fuck its called.
fgd49 wrote...
Change your ip and wipe your computer clean. Fuck get rid of your computer make sure any evidence that is on that computer is gone. Smash the mother board and everything. Stay in hiding get a fake identity and fake your death. STAY OFF THE GRID MAN. Also go to any country that doesn't have an extradition treaty or whatever the fuck its called.

If your going to destroy your computer don't go through the whole steps with changing the ip and wiping the computer, if you committed a crime in any scale to need to leave the country you would probably know how to destroy evidence anyways. Faking your identity and your death doesn't work either and generally increases the severity of your sentence once they know you've tried to. Pretty much all the countries that are safe have extradition treaties with Canada so here are your available choices
Middle east
1) Azerbaijan - While trying to increase relations actively and as such will extradite you, Azerbaijan has a vast number of connections to otherwise good but noticeable areas to hide. From Lankaran you can contact smugglers to get you through Iran to any of the stans(Pakistan, Turkmenistan , etc.) . These places are good to hide as they are vastly rural and unpopulated while presence of foreign groups is generally rare, unless you choose to go to Afghanistan but even then they wouldn't actively search for you. Problem is that these places will require visa processes through the consulate so if your trying to get away without attention this probably isn't wise
What you'll need: Money. Customs will allow approximately 7,500 USD to be carried on person and even then will probably question you. Transfer your money into an offshore account beforehand and have the smugglers reach a hired liaison to transfer the money to them AFTER you successfully are transplanted in your country of choice.
Asia
1) Myanmar - follow the same pattern of movement as previously mentioned and go further or take a direct flight there, visas take about 2 weeks. Myanmar usually speeds up tourist immigrations and once your in country it's very easy to avoid attention with adequate payment to the figuratively starving government
2) Philippines - The easiest of all the escape routes as no one suspects anything from the travel and paying off people is extremely easy. Comes with the benefit of being under the radar and probably safe depending on the severity of the crime and how much the Canadians are willing to pay for your ass. Stay in the north or risk your life down south, either way, contact the most dangerous people in whatever area you wish to settle in and pay them in advance before they get the idea to hold you hostage or kill you. These people don't only include the local thugs and extremists but also include whatever politician holds reign over the area who will probably know your there.

Don't choose any of the south American or African countries as they're either too dangerous or too obvious.
The moment you asked us what to do you were screwed but why not have some fun.

EASIEST METHOD
What you'll need - Rope.
Be a hero.
HelpMeSomehow wrote...
Okay let's say hypothetically I hacked into 7 banks in the UK, and mi7 has me on their terrorist list, let's say I sent the money to West Bank Palestine, and Pyongyng North Korea (to help the starving ppl) and I am hypothetically wondering,
What nations don't have an extradition treaty with Canada and the UK,
and how could I contact a boat only having 1600$ ?

Help me solve this hypothetical situation.....for a friend of course

lololol
I don't know, but there are some people who may be able to help you in computers and technology. Have you tried 4chan?
[font=segoe print bold]Why not go straight to FBI ? They might have a few experts in that area.
Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/profiles/icons/tiny/000/033/365/Troll-dance.gif
You're asking the wrong section.

Go here for proper help.