Disturbed

I was thinking maybe i should make a forum to my favorite band to the best website i could think of then it hit me.....(Fakku) So this is why i made this if you don't like it you may read the spoiler below
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/ancient-medieval-early-modern-ages/11596d1220309043-afghanistan-legends-gtfo-take-fail.jpg
here a album i think you may like
Good choice in the Band but there are others in the world but as i can see your choice is good in a way so i wont give you a bad comment....
Mark-San wrote...
Good choice in the Band but there are others in the world but as i can see your choice is good in a way so i wont give you a bad comment....
Thx i think.
Generic metal for 13 year old emo kids, they haven't had anything unique since The Sickness and even that wasn't very groundbreaking.
MrShadowzs wrote...
Generic metal for 13 year old emo kids, they haven't had anything unique since The Sickness and even that wasn't very groundbreaking.

I'm gonna go with this. Disturbed's music seems to go quite well with movies, video games, etc. but alone as just "Disturbed's music", yeah they're pretty damn generic.