Japanese Doujinshi Restocked!

Pages 12Next
A good friend of mine, in an act of courage and bravery, has taken on the task of helping me run the FAKKU store. What does that mean exactly? It means the store is about to become 100 times more awesome (possible more).

I'll give him a proper introduction sometime soon, but for now you can refer to him as Crazy Ben. And the first crazy thing he has done is completely restock all of the Japanese doujinshi on the store. He spent the last few days adding a ton of new doujinshi and updating quantities on old ones, so check them out and help put Crazy Ben to the test.

fakku_store.jpg
Thanks for all the hard work Jacob.
Thank you for the hard work. Theres really a bunch of new stuff.
But the prices! Ouch. When there is a chance, could you try to make the stuff a bit cheaper? If its not possible then it's ok.
Keep up the good work.
[color=red]I'm bit curious about your new store partner.
Crazy Ben the Fakku Store Staff. Sounds cool lol.

Also new doujinshi, I would like to see what's new now.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Jake, tell Ben I say hi.
Flaser OCD Hentai Collector
Thank Ben for all of us, I'm sure a lot of English fans are delighted due his work!

PS.: Any news on getting either DHL, FedEx, etc. as shipping options?
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Aww, i'm still so poor...>.
I hope he's not gay.
Nice one, thanks a lot Crazy Ben. Funny because I discovered a doujinshi the other day that I really wanted and didn't know where to get it from, and it's there on the FAKKU store! However, despite it saying that there's 3 left in stock I'm getting the message 'Product not found!' when I click on it. It's Azus@ttack.
Well its only natural that a crazy person be responsible of this sites shop: we are all crazy over its contents!

After all:
Forum Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AvVHNjHBeRA/S_gO7TOq4nI/AAAAAAAAAZA/9aWArmbUf54/s1600/alice.wonderland.cheshire-cat-smile.we're+all+mad+here.(eternalthinker.blogspot.com).png

Welcome Crazy!
Thanks boys for the hard work.
restock panty
Crazy Ben, huh? It looks good - finally a way to get access to some doujin!
Incidentally, I'll be in Japan next year, if a contact on that side is needed, just let me know.
Crazy Ben will be the End of us all.
the C82 Summer Comiket will be held at August 10th,11th&12th so maybe you can ask Crazy ben to go there and get the newest Doujins from the well known Doujin Cicles like Nisemidi or Udon-ya.

i'll be there like usual because couple of fakkuzza's already requesting some doujins/merchandises and i'll be hunting some Monhan doujins & Cosplay pics.
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Might as well clarify a few things while I'm here.

First off:

BadDay wrote...
I hope he's not gay.

He is not gay.

Next:

yurixhentai wrote...
Nice one, thanks a lot Crazy Ben. Funny because I discovered a doujinshi the other day that I really wanted and didn't know where to get it from, and it's there on the FAKKU store! However, despite it saying that there's 3 left in stock I'm getting the message 'Product not found!' when I click on it. It's Azus@ttack.

I found a duplicate of the link on the store admin page and fixed it, link to the doujinshi should work now...only 1 left though!

Last:

FreeOtakuGhost36 wrote...
the C82 Summer Comiket will be held at August 10th,11th&12th so maybe you can ask Crazy ben to go there and get the newest Doujins from the well known Doujin Cicles like Nisemidi or Udon-ya.

i'll be there like usual because couple of fakkuzza's already requesting some doujins/merchandises and i'll be hunting some Monhan doujins & Cosplay pics.

Not sure if Jacob will send me to Japan without himself...but the possibility of someone sending us some of the wondrous creations from C82 are significant.

Currently I am trying my best to send out orders and answer questions at ben@fakku.net. That's all.
Just when I finished using my prepaid card. I must cash this next check ASAP.
On a side note, you guys are awesome. Some of these doujins are great. My only complaint is no traps or futa. I mean not even one Cannabis work?
Keep them coming!!!!!
Ship them in crates if you have to!!!!!
wooo. im excited to see what happens. Good job guys!
Sweet. Not always a bad thing to restock! Time to browse~
Pages 12Next