Do you ever want to get married?

Do you ever want to get married?

Total Votes : 6,328
If I find the right person someday sure.
Stil so far i have not be to lucky.
I'm married and the Yuki X Yuno pic on the first page hit me pretty hard. Hahaha.
Probably, yes. Though I doubt it will be soon. But then again, love isn't statistical.
nah too troublesome. it's only great for the first 15 years. beyond that it's just exhausting
Yes, and that picture best shows my current situation. Together, forever with the yandere.
Already have too many waifus!
My 2D husbandos are good enough for me! Hehehe!
Would like to when/if I find the right person. Watched my parents go through a "lovely" divorce so I'm kinda afraid of a relationship. Its amazing how much two people can hate each other. Being alone has pros and cons.
Too hard to find one that can relate to my love for anime and is not money hunger
StaticTY The Economist
I'd like to get married someday but sadly I haven't met that special person. I guess all I can do is wait and to keep my heart open
I suppose it's not bad to be serious sometimes, so yeah, i plan to marry someone one day. But i must hurry, i'm getting old^^
I've already found the right person, in fact, our 3rd anniversary together (as a relationship) was yesterday. We have lots of plans and wishes for our future and, maybe, we'll be able to get married in a couple of years ^^.
Waiting for lifelike waifu androids to love me forever <3..but in all seriousness, I'll marry when I find the right person. Hopefully that happens ;_;
First one...soon...someday....hopefully....
I've wanted to marry since I was young, and I am currently in a relationship of three years. I'm looking forward to marry her, but I'm also way too poor to do it the way that I want, so I'm waiting until I either hit it big or I get enough guts to sell orgasns.
-KotoC.
When I find the right person who will accept me and all my waifus.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
*generic "When I find the right person" response*
WitnessX Starship Captain
Why no in-between option?
Yes, I wanna get married. Let that woman be a Fakkuza, or I will have to resort to waifus.
Yes someday if I find a cute girl =)
Oh god T__T
I will never find one!
Forever alone .__.