Do you ever want to get married?

Do you ever want to get married?

Total Votes : 6,328
~Cue Lilly Satou's Theme: Concord~

Being a well-bred lady from a largely traditional Filipino family of Catholics, I am willing to enter the married state. However, on account of my socio-cultural background, there are several factors to consider, first and foremost of which is whether or not I am pyschologically compatible with my chosen husband-to-be. This factor is a significant one due to the fact that an aspiring member of the academe such as myself has seen with her own bespectacled eyes that lack of psychological affinity is one of the leading reasons why marriages fail. In addition to issues of psychology, my parents and paternal grandparents have to be assured by my prospective husband that he has the ability to keep our proposed family economically afloat. And lastly (this is the most important for an intellectually-inclined woman such as myself), my husband's socio-cultural background, general cognitive ability and espoused moral code must be compatible with those possessed by my paternal grandparents and parents (such a rule was imposed upon me due to the fact that traditionalist families do not so easily give their daughters to marriage).
I definitely wanna get my married.
Finding my soul mate though, is gonna be a hard job.
I can't do better than my 2D wiafus, so there.
DaSheepdogg87 Noobish Ronin
Me: Magic conch, will I ever get married??
Magic Conch: no
Me: D:)
Magic Conch: .... maybe someday
Me: ....
Already am, her and I both read a lot on here
wow...married only 3%(include me)
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Going to be forever alone...
Yes, When I find the right person.
And there is that one problem...
My fear of men. Fufufufu.
No, i dont want to get married. At the moment i have no plans of ever getting married but who knows maybe in the future i will like someone too much to let them go.
Need a box for divorced ill think about it maybe
im pretty sure i will be forever alone. butt oh well i have all my waifus.
I'm looking for my Yuno.
I absolutely want to!!! <3 <3 <3
I already have a the right guy, I think...*sigh* but as guys are, he absolutely is NOT ready to make such a commitment (yet), and so I'll just have to wait... and wait... be patient... BE PATIENT...>.<;
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I would be happy to, but I'm going to wait to find the right girl. But before I even look into getting a girl, I'm staying single to sort out job issues, finish my cars, live it up for a bit, and make sure I'm ready for such a commitment.
im still 23 i just dont know...
that question suprass me :S
Based on how it went with my ex-girlfriend, I don't think I can live with another person. So no.
But I'm already married.

Forum Image: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk200/itachirhen21/9049b856366232ab4d0fe9db03fcd3b4.png
i want to find my perfect match, but i think its kinda impossible, so i think my life will be me forever alone...
first option, part of life is enjoying life with your other soul mate
Just need someone who understands me kupo.