Do you ever want to get married?

Do you ever want to get married?

Total Votes : 6,328
Personally can't ever see myself getting married, I'm just not marriage material.
Marry: Forget your personal needs for the sake of your partner, and at the same time your partner will also forgot their personal needs for your sake... I just can't forget Fakku... ;P
Of course I plan to get married.
If I could only find my own childhood sweet heart who lived next door to me when I was a child, and if we were to meet and see her fully grown body with huge tits and a cute face. Damn, if only my life could be a hentai manga series, then and only then will I marry. xD
noooo thank you. ._.
That's a good question. Maybe one day when I find the right person. I had many girlfriends before but I never thought of marrying someone.
I hav found the right person, its just a matter of time, but i hate waiting! :Argh!
married to a girl as crazy as me. So life is good.
Yes, at some point I want to. I still have lots of things I want to do beforehand though.
One day I'll find you future hubby!
I think I'll get married eventually, but I see no reason to rush it if I'm perfectly happy in an otherwise solid and long-term relationship.
yep if i ever find the right person but i have 3 prospects... no make that 4... they are all anime freaks like me...
If by marriage you mean being with that person and no one else then yes when I meet her, but in the way of faith and god with paying the state no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

NO GOD! PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOOO!

I really really, really really hope I never fall in love, and become married because of it. Its such an awful thing it is, and 50%, along with many in my family, end up in divorce. I AM NOT going through that hell, married or any relationship.
you know.. im not sure if I feel happy or sad at the fact that the first one is the more populor...

i picked it too so meh
Will have to wait for someone I can get along with first with similar interests.
You forgot: "My state/country won't let me."
i want to get married but only when find the right person and am prepared to get married, which means a good job and a way to take care of her.
I'm already married, it's rad =3
Can I have a "Yes and I'm engaged." option?
Also, I have many waifus ~u~

On the topic of the ceremony I don't see anything wrong with having one or not.