Beam me up Nikon.

Pages Prev1234Next
Congratulations. Be careful though, the red shirts always die.
Oh, shit!!!Congratulations both of you!
Live long and prosper
Live Long and Prosper!
Congratz on wedding!!!!
Congrats. He married a girl right? For some reason that picture makes me think he married Jacob. x'D
TwilightSparkle wrote...
Congrats. He married a girl right? For some reason that picture makes me think he married Jacob. x'D

Congratulations to this guy, congratulations to your brother, you're an amazing pony and I have an admiration for you. Also, I travel through time and space reading and chronicling books and events. How do you do?
Soon or later there will be a topic name "Fakku parents's club" on somewhere (mostly CTFG),i see there are a lot of mommy and soon-to-be daddy in this site.
Anyway,hope enjoy your unforgetable honeymoons together and dont forget your fellow fazzuka no matter where you are.
XDDDDDDD red shirt
and he probably got married to a green woman XDDDD
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Congratulations man o.0
Congratulations on the wedding, wish you the best in your future
I can't imagine how awesome that night in the bedroom would be like.
Live long and prosper guys! :)
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Thanks for the thread waar, and the congrats, everyone. The wedding was amazing and the theme was my wife's idea. I'll post pictures when I get home and have the chance to censor some people or of it that I don't want floating around the internet.

WitnessX wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Jake's lips...

Anyway, grats, Nikon.

WitnessX wrote...
Congratulations. What was the cake shaped like?

http://technabob.com/blog/2012/08/09/borg-cube-wedding-cake/

Really? That'd be awesome.

And yes, that was literally my cake :D
It was a good wedding, and the cake was pretty awesome, but the batteries in the Cubes lights don't last long. I was one of the groomsmen, I've known Nikon for around 18 years. My sister is the woman he married, and yeah, they fit perfectly together. They're both pretty hardcore anime fans. Nikon wanted a DS9 theme, but his wife wisely talked him out of it. He knows why I say that, we've had that argument for years now. Anyways, just wanted to say congrats again to him, and it is nice to be able to call him "Brother" now.
lol , congrats , I'm sure u gonna have a happy life too xD
Wish us Singles Luck xD
WitnessX Starship Captain
ilikemadness wrote...
Nikon wanted a DS9 theme, but his wife wisely talked him out of it. He knows why I say that, we've had that argument for years now.

What's wrong with DS9?
WitnessX wrote...
ilikemadness wrote...
Nikon wanted a DS9 theme, but his wife wisely talked him out of it. He knows why I say that, we've had that argument for years now.

What's wrong with DS9?

Oh hai Jesus, I mean Sisko.
WitnessX Starship Captain
ilikemadness wrote...
WitnessX wrote...
ilikemadness wrote...

What's wrong with DS9?

Oh hai Jesus, I mean Sisko.

Point taken, I can see how the religious stuff would be a turn-off. Had a lot of intrigue, though.
Pages Prev1234Next